Reviews for Ordinary Day
TeenTitanzzLuva chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This is such a beatiful, yet smple story that kept the butterflies in my stomache ongoing for the whole thing. Truly. It was so well-written and thought out, which is hard to do..espcially with this couple. OPC'ness comes a lot in the fics, but not in this one. And his parents teasing him? That was so sweet.

Also the Sakura/Kakashi pairing, is surprisingly cute. I thought it wud be weird, but now that their older...they look, and interact well together.

Well, that's all I have to say.

Good job!
Bunny Sakuno chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Good job, thanks :)
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I really liked this.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh, that was nice1 :D Not bad at all, for your first try at this pairing. Many characters are complex _ I had a great time reading this. Hope you write something again soon! Love your work.
Hey-its-CK chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I imagine this is a hard pairing to write (which is particularly why I'm so scared to write a Shikamaru/Tamari fic, myself), as they are both very logical thinkers, and one wouldn't think they would easily show emotion. That being said, this was a great way of going about it. You had me smiling the whole way through this story, and none of their emotions felt out of place or character.

My only complaint is the Kakashi/Sakura relationship. But don't worry, it's nothing you did, as a writer. I'm just not a fan of the pairing.

Ah! It was so sweet I'm still gushing ;)
Saki08 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I love it! *_* 3
bittersweet-temari chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
sweet! XD love it

hey i think it's much exciting if yoshino or shikaku caught them red handed with the kiss and shirtless shikamaru! XD ahahahah

anyway it's good!
NinjaDeeLee chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
It was very cute, and I loved the scenes between Sakura and Kakashi.
Pleba chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oww... that was cute. Temari is so adorable!
LuckyBubbles chapter 1 . 2/21/2010