Reviews for The Dragon Knights
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2017
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Good good
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
Good
XiiiKakashi chapter 31 . 1/16/2017
You will probably never see this but man was this story amazing. The story and angst itself made up for the grammar issues. It was a long trip reading this and i feel for the characters and their struggles. The ending was so good. I never expected to see a the game like this and now I can't see it another way. Thanks for such a good story!
RedKnight21 chapter 31 . 12/14/2016
This was one of the few Fallout stores that I really REALLY liked. I was sad about the character deaths and wanted all the rapes to be killed VERY PAINFULLY. But in the end it was a great story.
4rchangel chapter 31 . 11/23/2016
I just spent the past couple days re-reading this story, and I finally remembered why. It isn't because of the grammar, whether it be yours or mine that I left on a review for chapter 20. And it isn't simply because I love Fallout. It is the sheer originality of this fic that draws me back. Every. Single. Time. You took a step back and asked "What if the Lone Wanderer wasn't so alone?". That is the beauty of this piece, and that is why I still believe this to be one of the best Fallout fics out there. Anyhow, I'm moving on to your New Vegas series now. I hope to see you continue writing sometime in the future, a crossover between this and New Vegas perhaps? Or maybe Fallout 4 instead? Since Boston is under FFS control in this fic. Just an idea! I'll see you in the next chapter!
Jkdelta38 chapter 31 . 6/1/2016
Nice story! Very enjoyable read and interesting take on fallout 3
Jakeros chapter 19 . 3/16/2016
Are. You. Fucking. Serious.
Let's just leave the fact that this is an AU out of the ring for a bit - HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY JUSTIFY THIS?!
And Rothchild?! He doesn't have a romantic bone in his body! How can you let his mom be his wife!? The man's more likely to marry his work than a woman, least of all someone who should be DEAD!
Ahem.
Anyways, another thing - drop the "My" shit; it's horribly misplaced and didn't even work with Lucy so Sarah is not applicable.
Gah!
In any words, nice chapter all things considered.
How the fuck is Reily a general though?
Jakeros chapter 18 . 3/14/2016
My dreams and hopes are realized!
...for now. For all I know you could break this up like before so I won't hold my breath.
That aside this story is great - a little cliche some places but the ideas are nice. But the grammar...oh god, PLEASE find yourself a beta who knows proper spell check.
Jakeros chapter 17 . 3/14/2016
Love is in the air chiiillldreeeennnn!
God, I can't do it - my throat hurts.
Good for her! Moira needs some love in her life! She's easily my favorite next to Sarah.
Yes! Let the LWxSarah flow!
Jakeros chapter 16 . 3/14/2016
Damn, now everyone's getting abuse.
Jakeros chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
Well...I asked, and you answered. At least you did it heroically.
On with the show! Castrate Burke and tenpenny!
Jakeros chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
Lucy must die.
I love her and wish she could be a companion but I need her to die so LWxSarah can live!
Jakeros chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
Oh what the hell?!
Rip out my hopes and dreams and stomp on them, why don't you!?
Ugh... Only one way to go now.
Jakeros chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
Great chapter - I seriously think you should consider reediting this and previous chapters, though.
Aiiie! Note to self: under no circumstances must I wake a woman known for violent tendencies with a slap. Ouch...