Reviews for The Art Of Love
timidvampire chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
they so want each other...the piano scene was so sexy!
IMSandEAMforever chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
I'm way excited about this story, i love the idea of artist bella, usually edward is the mysterious tormented artist.
IMSandEAMforever chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Excellent, more please!
Alotalittle chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
To answer your Ch 2 A/N question: it's good, write more! Really like the start of this story and look forward to continuing with these two.
IceWouldSuffice chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I love it! It has more feeling than alot that I have read, and more sexual Tension too.
trisha63 chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I am really liking the direction of this story so far. It's exciiting that Bella is finally going to be displaying her work in her very own exhibition. Their attraction is also slowing starting to build. I was just wondering why is Bella so distant, did something happen in her past to make her shy away from people, espcially men in particular? Just curious and you may even answer that in a future chapter, so I guess I just neet to me patient! Thanks so much for also posting a new chapter in Midnight Train as I follow that story, as well. As usual, your stories are enjoyable to follow, keep up the fantastic job. Trisha
timidvampire chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
i love their waiting for one of them to give into their feelings...
anna42hmr chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
good story please update soon
Ori1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
This is great. I love the interplay between Bella and Edward and I look forward to learning more about the characters, watching their relationship evolve.
Thoru-Knight chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
awesome chapter i love it cant wait for the next chapter
smooch119 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Interesting begining. I also like that it starts from EPOV
babylou23 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
interesting start looking forward to see what happens
ingrid44 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Oh yes, definitely a go! Bella the artist and Edward the gallery owner? Intriguing even. Will love following this story to it's conclusion.
ParfaitCherie chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Oh god yes, please continue! Your story is amazing and I love it! BTW, do you have a Twitter? I usually follow authors who write some of the really good fanfics that I read. Please update soon, you have such amazing talent!
Thoru-Knight chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
i love it i think u should keep writing its really good and i can tell from the first two chapters it will be a good story
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »