Reviews for Truth or Dare?
AquaEclipse chapter 11 . 7/11
"Ludwig and Roderich stared at her blankly. What does she mean by lost?" Such innocent cinnamon rolls.
AquaEclipse chapter 10 . 7/11
Peeps are dying from blood loss all over the place…Geez, let's hope that they had a lit of tissues…if not, I pity whoever that had the privilege of cleaning the bloodstains.
AquaEclipse chapter 5 . 7/11
It's filmed! XD
Someone: Leather! Yas!
Some others: OMG my eyes!
Me: …Those peeps are dumbasses.
Luna118 chapter 19 . 7/26/2017
Hilarious! I definitely choked a few times laughing at this and it has all the best pairings too!
CranberryHetalian chapter 12 . 6/18/2017
I love pissed off Romano!
CranberryHetalian chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
CANT BREATHE
CranberryHetalian chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
NO NORWAY Y U DO DIS
CranberryHetalian chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
poor yong soo
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
Aw, hon, don't stress yourself! Like, I know you may not be active anymore (I'm sorry, I haven't checked yet), but if you're ever to see this, or if anyone else does, they need to know: NEVER overwork yourself. If you're getting a much-needed distraction, then go for it. If not, relax for a bit. Take your time. :)
CranberryHetalian chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
im crying rn
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
No offense, but I don't think you should joke about rape so much... Like you could say "Which Nordic owned Arthur as a sexual slave?" Or something but if it was really rape it shouldn't be taken so lightly
asedl chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
I love how you typed Yaoi instead of Yao XD
Sometimes I wonder if the creator did it on purpose.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
I LAUGHED SO DAMN HARD ! ! ! XDDD

IT WAS FUNNY AND CRAZY ! ! !

And enjoyable... :) *finally calm* and laughable...

Kay... bye

*breathes*
Riluo Beijing Kirkland-Wang chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Laughed so hard that I started coughing. I hope I'm not sick. It's summer, but it was raining yesterday, (I live in San Deigo, California, Usa) so I have no clue.
Riluo Beijing Kirkland-Wang chapter 13 . 7/22/2013