Reviews for The Closure
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Quite possibly the most adorable snippet I've read this week :)
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
How cute! I would actually like to see Derek's POV now, just so I know what's going on inside his head. Real cute.
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
So I fell ill and had to go off computer for like two days (worst days ever) and I haven't been in the LWD fandom since so long and haven't read anything on here in longer, which sucks, but I'm glad my reading return is with this fic.

Beginning ftw, with all the show continuity, we -know- this is how Casey tries to get someone's attention and while the rest of the fam takes the hint, obviously Derek wouldn't be Derek if he wasn't simultaneously reading hockey, watching hockey and/or ignoring Casey! Haha, the 'Open Mic Plight' reference cracked me up, it was so obscure and so much fun! Trust Casey to place all her faith in something Derek had once said ONCE and that it actually worked, and zomg, pizza tastes "better", and he's playing harder and he's laughing louder and now this is very, very serious. Very clever this bit!

I love the realization, just the idea of it- I do think this is probably how it'll happen when it does (not if, when!) the whole oh-my-god-we've-been-dating-since-forever-and-refusing-to-put-a-name-to-it. I can well imagine Derek being completely aware of it and Casey not even thinking about the possibility till evil!friend!Emily puts the thought into her head and WANTING TO BREAK UP THE PROPER WAY- it's so achingly Casey. And then backtracking and realizing that she'd have to date the proper way first to break up the proper way, that idea is lovely, seriously Freud would've loved this girl. I'm usually so not into fluff, but this was so much more than just that- it was comic and it has all the right characterization and it doesn't have any "cutesy" stuff, it's just a mellow realization and the idea that things have been like they should be and will be continuing that way. God, I miss LWD now!
dainty character chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I like it :)

I hope you're continuing, because this stuffs gurrrd :)
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Casey's sense of logic is so weird. They weren't even technically dating and she breaks up with him and the closure she needs is to date him again? That's like the most screwed up logic I have ever heard, the exact reason why I am laughing this hard right now. I loved the story, it was so well written, I'm laughing at Casey. How does Derek always gets rounded up into her ridiculous thoughts? He really does have a knack for it doesn't he? Oh Casey and Derek, the oddest couple yet one of the funniest to read about. Classicness in one story, truly sensational.
Swordslien chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
nah! I didn't like it sweety...
Amorekristall chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
LOL

Love it, that was precious xD
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
LOVED it! So Casey and soo good!

~Crystal
bsloths chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Still love it! Hope you had a nice birthday. Talk to you soon!
ImOnlyYourKitten chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
haha i love it! cute and fluffy! you should write a part 2 or make it a mulit-fic :)

great story

Melanie~
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
so cute! and frankly I want a part 2 where they come back from said date making out lol
Bertle chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao.

Oh my. That was so funny! Probably the funniest thing I've read on here yet. And at the same time cute! That takes talent.

They were both also really in character which is great and hard to accomplish in fluffy one-shots. Your writing style is excellent and I didn't pick up any mistakes. Great job and keep writing :)
Cathy chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very nice, though I do think it would be fun to read Derek's pov on this.
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my goodness, this is absolutely brilliant! I love how Casey-esque this story is. Everything, down to Casey's thought process and formulating a plan was so in character (she tried to seduce him.. and failed lmao that's just great) I also just LOVE how indifferent Derek was being to the whole situation. It's wonderful haha :)I could just imagine him snickering in the background when Casey's not looking because it's so ridiculous (getting together to break up "again") but then it's a great segue way to date LOL. I enjoyed this very much! Fantastic job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Ha ha ha. Funny. Catch ya on the flip side.