Reviews for Barmaids and Big Brothers
123kat chapter 50 . 12/21/2014
Just loved this. Prank wars are the best and you really nailed Bobby down. Awesome job.
Thanks,
Kat
123kat chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
To funny, I can't wait to finish this.
Thanks,
Kat
Roberta chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
muito bom, porem os capítulos são muito curtos
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
I usually don't like drabbles, but this one is making me laugh so hard! XD
ccase13 chapter 50 . 3/21/2012
Poor Dean would probably have to shave his head, those bright colored dyes are terrible to cover. I'm not sure even Dean would be a chick magnet with a shaved head. At least it grows out quick.
ccase13 chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
Naked, buff, Sammy would definitely be an internet sensation. I'd keep that one forever.
RogueStorm84 chapter 50 . 5/15/2011
Hey there my friend. Honestly I don't really like drabbles, but this one was awesome. I couldnt stop laughing. You are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work.
GaelicAngel chapter 50 . 4/16/2011
Finally, I managed to get to the end and you know when I first started reading this I never imagined it would explode in something this did a great at writing this and thank you for taking the time to write this.

OH GOD! Bobby is awesome, that much i know and I can't believe he actually spanked Dean...heheheh...that was hiarious and I so did not see it coming.

I don't know I kinda like the mental image of Dean with pink hair.

Loved it and if you have more like this stashed somewhere PLEASE post them.
GaelicAngel chapter 49 . 4/16/2011
OMFG!

I can't stop laughing this was so good and I LOVED it.I think you are right, Dean better start to head for the hills...hehehe
GaelicAngel chapter 48 . 4/16/2011
hahahahaha...oh god that was good, I told ye it's gonna back fire and this was just awesome.I bow to your ingeniousness...hehehehe
GaelicAngel chapter 47 . 4/16/2011
Oh crap, this is gonna end disastrous, I can just see it.
GaelicAngel chapter 46 . 4/16/2011
ah-oh, I think it will be best that Sam makes himself scares because I do not like where Dean brain is going with I have a bad feeling it's gonna backfire on him...
GaelicAngel chapter 45 . 4/16/2011
Typical little brother, aww Dean is so sweet with him
GaelicAngel chapter 44 . 4/16/2011
Whew!That was close or Dean might not have been able to sit down for a week.

He just doesn't learn does he, I wonder what Sam is in for after this.

Loved the Pinky Tuscadero comment, I almost forgot what Sam did to his hear and now I am giggling all over again.

Loved it
GaelicAngel chapter 43 . 4/15/2011
HEHEHEHE...that's what happens when you get on Bobby's bad side, loved this and now I am gonna crack a rib from laughing to hard.
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »