Reviews for And I'd Be Enough and You'd Be Enough
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I really liked this story. Not many stories about their background (was just earlier thinking about how you know basically nothing about Gillian's background - parents alive? siblings? childhood etc) this was a unique look on a possible (well, enough make sense as a story) past. it was really nice and sweet and very enjoyable to read. Great job.
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
wow aimee, amazing job! 1 of my very favourites!
insanity-on-demand chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I love this story! Can't believe I never left a comment before :)
StepFurther chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aw...That's so adorable...

I don't even want to move to let this sweet moment go...

So so nice, sweet and ADORABLE!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i really loved it! thanks for writing it!

csiAngel chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was a lovely story. It's a perfect tale of how they met and how their friendship developed. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you.
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is perfect! I love the history you've created here and your skill with language is a joy to read. Your writing has a lyrical quality to it which I simply love; please keep writing for Cal and Gillian!

My favourite bit (out of many!) was this line:

"And then he was walking towards her as she was leaning down to pick up the one that had rolled her way and their hands were meeting and their eyes never left each other's until he'd murmured thanks and she'd murmured you're welcome and he'd turned around and walked away again."

It just captures the intensity of the moment beautifully.
LyricalFury chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Great story! It was nice to see another way of how they met. Thanks for the great fics )
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very nice!
AllyBallyBee chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Even if they DON'T write their background like this then I've decided that I'm going to accept this as truth! It's beautifully written, I love your use of the english language. And I love how you picture them when they're younger, everything about their characterisation rings true. Thanks!
LightWoman chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow- another fantastic story from you! The whole 'we missed our time' thing is exactly how I see their relationship- even though in my head Cal was already married when they met (guess we'll find that out for sure when the show eventually returns!) it does seem like the time was never right for them. But now, of course, that they're both divorced... Here's hoping! Anyway, it was well written as always- loved your description of their meetings in the store and how they started reading each other. I'm glad Gillian got the happy ending she deserves :-)
canterlevi chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I enjoyed reading this fic (even though I'm generally not a big fan of Cal and Gillian met-as-teenagers backstories- but you sold me!). I had an image of young-Cal leaning against the hood of the car smoking, flicking ashes and blowing smoke into the air as he and Gillian talked, so sexy, so bad boy with a heart of gold. Sigh...:-)

"because I've been wanting you to myself all day."

This line is such a satisfying way to end a peaceful and lovely fic.
willabee chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That left me with a nice warm smile. Thank you for writing and sharing :-)
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Loved this! What a nice backstory, and so well-written! Loved her seeing the "good" parts of Cal. And the end was just right. Thank you for writing - I always love your fics. :)
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love this take on their relationship! Wonderfully written!