Reviews for Guardian
marinawings chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is a lovely little story that captures a side of Dean we rarely see-but I love it when we do see it! It's so bittersweet, his love for kids and family. And it's so admirable-and also sexy-that he's so protective of others. I love this!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
oh RealFunky that's so sweet

thanks for sharing

Viv
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Nice! This one would even work for this week's challenge of using idioms. I think having a soft spot is an idiom. :-), almost like killing two birds with one stone :-) thanks for sharing
cornev chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
What nice insight to Dean - I sometimes forget he practically raised a kid himself as he hides that part of himself so well under the toughness and the womanizing etc.. I really enjoyed this - thanks.

-Corrie
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Loved this - you packed so much into the 100 here - the story, the rescue, Dean's poignant memories...lovely.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I'm picturing Dean cradling the infant as expertly and as good as any professional father... I mean like completely being natural and at ease with it with none of the awkwardness that comes with a new dad. I can completely buy him wanting kids and dreaming of a world that's safe with no nightmares. But being completely unable to walk away from hunting because it's coded in his DNA. *sniff*
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
VERY nice tie-in with past and present and a reason for Dean to keep going. I'm buying this!