Reviews for Our Savior
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I think that I see a lot of potential in this story; super job, keep it up :)
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Odd from what your saying Angelius is a force of pure good.

But from what I've seen she's far from it. I mean She actually whiped out everyone one of her bearer's knew simply because she seemed to find it enjoyable. She did it with a smile.

Not to mention she has no problem killing humans to get what she wants and she cares nothing about collateral damage. She also does not let her bearer's free will. She controls all her actions.

The Darkness at last gives it's bearer's the right to choose how they use it's power. Even though it is terrifyingly lethal. At least it gives the Bearer a choice of what it's going to do.

I now the Witchblade is the child of both the Darkness and Angelius. So their is a connection with both. Those two are Chaos and Order. Not good or evil. If anything this is going to be a very strange thing. I mean the Witchblade is on where near as powerful as the Darkness but it doesn't have the weaknesses.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Good story and all but concept i find iffy so masane isn't human but some godling offspring in this one?
Nightshade07 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, awesome first chapter! I'm glad Reina's alive she was one of my favorite characters! Update ASAP! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)