Reviews for What Were you Thinking
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Dean's there. Everything will be okay.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Ack! Some delightful Sick!Sam, though I do feel sorry for him Blow to the head, drinking, and flu? That's a nausea trifecta!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
hahaha. i like how dean just has the bag ready. XD nice! write on!
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I love how many ways you were able to mess Sam up in one piece and of course how well Dean takes care of him. Really nice job with using Sam's abrupt thought snippets to establish the scene and characters in just two words.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
ooh - hate that feeling when you're gonna puke and you can't stop it

nice drabble IheartSam

Viv
BowsLB chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
leave it to dean to be disapproving even as he faithfully takes care of his brother. cute 3
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Big brother to the rescue, good thing he caught it, otherwise...ew!
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hee - I think you managed to squeeze in nearly all of Karen's sick!Sam/bro-mo spots. :)

Excellent, girl. Wonderful drabble.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Silly boy! What WAS he thinking? It's okay tho. It gave us this drabble. Nicely done, honey. :)
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh perfect! If Dean is scolding him it means he's going to live:-) Perfect exchange of words, you got so much into this one!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
ohh yeesh. sammy had a run of bad luck. nice job
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Thanks for writing. Sam definitely can't hold his liquor:)
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I'm personally with Dean here - "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, SAM WINCHESTER?" Drinking with the flu... and then getting his head smashed in... poor thing, but he did bring it on himself. Love Dean here - total facts, no sugarcoating, big brother snark-out, but totally on top of it with the small plastic bucket to catch the vomit before it gets all over the interior of his baby. If Sam puked in the Impala, you can bet that Dean'd so make him clean it.

But love Sam groaning and thinking he's going to puke but Dean's ultimately a full step and half ahead of the game.

And yeah, with Dean, everything's okay.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh, Sammy, he got the double Whammy...flu and drunk.

Fantastic, heart!

Everything will be okay with Hero Dean at Sam's side! You are teh lovely one!

Thank you ever so much!

Karen
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh boy, Sam definitely made a huge mistake that time and now the poor kid is paying for it.

Awesome drabble my friend!