Reviews for Where The Sleeper Waits
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 6/18
This chapter starts in 3rd person POV, and then switches to 1st person POV with no warning. Since the last three chapters were in 3rd person POV, this chapter should be edited to reflect that.
blacksilver09 chapter 1 . 6/2
You've got me hooked on this crossover. Your story by far is the most intense crossover yet. With great details of how things came to be. The only plot hole being is how Voldemort came about the knowledge of a new universe to go to. And how Harry's immortality was made. Or is he not? Just laid to sleep for most of his lifetime? But wonderful nonetheless~~
shadowfurie chapter 25 . 5/29
loved every page.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 25 . 5/11
Bit of an abrupt ending and I'm still a bit hazy on what happened at the end but I loved this story anyway ;)
thehereandnow33 chapter 25 . 3/20
Stupid shit...ok tht might be a bit much..but I can't help but feeling the end was rather anticlimatic for such a angsty story..
atalanta chapter 25 . 3/13
It's nice, but I wish there was more of Harry, he was sorely missed.:)
NorikoTora chapter 25 . 3/10
The ending was bullshit _ Legolas abonded Harry and Harry just forgiven him like that? Is Harry felt that lonely? Maybe but he has some pride dammit!
The story is amazing, the plot made me just want more XD excapte Harry cried a lot and he is a boy not girl
Legolas. I dont know. He is the want that hurt Harry most and I want to see him suffering because of what he had done to Harry. :]]
venos chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
Wonderful ..it was completly a new ! I didn't read something like this before . It was a beautiful story that make me cry ..my eyes is reddddddd o_O ... Thank you
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I thought you might want to know that in chapter 4 you swtich between 3rd and 1st person. It's very discombobulating.
Talizora chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
I've read this story twice now, still think this is one of the best LoTR/HP xovers on . I love this story beyond words. Off to read the requel now! XD
bloodedlife94 chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Hmm, I was actually hoping for a untradiotional ending. but I really liked the story :)
zephyr hb chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
wow, kinda unexpected and beautiful, great fic, thnks.
Alice chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
A big part of me was rooting against a happy end, but this is still great. Amazing story!
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
That sudden tense change mid-chapter really gave me a headache. Is it going to stay in one tense from now on, or will it change again?
Gravity's Child chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
I finally managed to finish the story, (I never seemed to have the necessary time...) and fucking hell! That was fabulously heart wrenching. And yes, Lucius (Even though I love him dearly and would rather have Dumbledore be the evil one) made an awesome Mouth of Sauron.