Reviews for Where The Sleeper Waits
Slytherin.Fixation chapter 4 . 3/27
Loving this story so far :D

Not sure if you did it on purpose or not but I just thought I'd point out that you suddenly switch to first person in the middle of this chapter and then switch back to third person in the next. As someone who often does that by accident when I write, I thought you'd like to know.

Looking forward to reading the rest :D
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2015
Ok sorry for the emotional response I'm about to give, but I'm upset so please don't get offended. I just need to get this off my chest.

That was so rushed, like I'm sad that's the ending. It's an unfair ending to Harry.

Harry/Valo went through so much shit and you just swept it under the carpet. Everyone was horrible to him, especially Legolas. Everyone blaming him for where he came from/what they thought he was is like looking at a child who has been taken for their home and victimized, and blame them for it! Legolas especially hurt him so bad, but at the end like everything is ok with an "I'm sorry" and "let's get married!"?

Honestly, I think Harry would have been in less pain if you had just let him die. Geezus.
Sirin Black chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
awesome story, loved it so much! ...except the parts you made me cry LOL
Jessica McCulley chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
How old is Harry in this story, because sometimes you say he is a child, sometimes a teen, and that he does not age but is supposed to be paired with Legolas later on.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
Yes I would love a sequel this story is amazing love it completely great job on this I'm going to go read ur story now
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
This chapter starts in 3rd person POV, and then switches to 1st person POV with no warning. Since the last three chapters were in 3rd person POV, this chapter should be edited to reflect that.
blacksilver09 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
You've got me hooked on this crossover. Your story by far is the most intense crossover yet. With great details of how things came to be. The only plot hole being is how Voldemort came about the knowledge of a new universe to go to. And how Harry's immortality was made. Or is he not? Just laid to sleep for most of his lifetime? But wonderful nonetheless~~
shadowfurie chapter 25 . 5/29/2015
loved every page.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
Bit of an abrupt ending and I'm still a bit hazy on what happened at the end but I loved this story anyway ;)
thehereandnow33 chapter 25 . 3/20/2015
Stupid shit...ok tht might be a bit much..but I can't help but feeling the end was rather anticlimatic for such a angsty story..
atalanta chapter 25 . 3/13/2015
It's nice, but I wish there was more of Harry, he was sorely missed.:)
NorikoTora chapter 25 . 3/10/2015
The ending was bullshit _ Legolas abonded Harry and Harry just forgiven him like that? Is Harry felt that lonely? Maybe but he has some pride dammit!
The story is amazing, the plot made me just want more XD excapte Harry cried a lot and he is a boy not girl
Legolas. I dont know. He is the want that hurt Harry most and I want to see him suffering because of what he had done to Harry. :]]
venos chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
Wonderful ..it was completly a new ! I didn't read something like this before . It was a beautiful story that make me cry ..my eyes is reddddddd o_O ... Thank you
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I thought you might want to know that in chapter 4 you swtich between 3rd and 1st person. It's very discombobulating.
Talizora chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
I've read this story twice now, still think this is one of the best LoTR/HP xovers on . I love this story beyond words. Off to read the requel now! XD