Reviews for Falling For You
TheDreamerLady chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
*giggle*

SO CUTE!

Him just getting dragged al over the place. Very enjoyable, thank you very much!

~amanda
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Yee-OUCH.

Owowowowowow.

And, again, ouch.

A Foley? Yeah, that'll work. There is no man alive who is going to pull one of those out. Whew.

I love that they put a Foley AND four point restraints on him...just to be sure. Damned Rangers are awfully sneaky, after all. Especially Rangers who hang around ninja too much.

Hilarious. Poor Beach, but his pain is my amusement.

I really loved this story. Flint getting owned by Aunt Beth was awesome.

Your plot bunnies make me happy, so don't feel bad about caving to them.
Not so Dark chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Pft! xDD Hahahahaha! This was a hilarious chapter. I started laughing when CoverGirl casually asked "how far" did he get. And then continued laughing at certain points throughout. I had to take a break and get some tea when he crawled under the curtains, I was laughing to hard and loud. And then another break when he was caught by the orderlies.

Our sneaky Ranger has definitely learned a few tricks from Snake Eyes, but I'd say a lot of the escape attempts were his own ingenuity. Too bad he got caught. xD OH MAN! Poor BeachHead! O,o

Awesome! I really, truly enjoyed this chapter, and this whole story. This last chapter was truly funny. Thank you very much! I really enjoyed it. It is going in my favorites.

With love, hugs and cookies,

~Liath
Ghanie chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
LOL,LOL,LOL!

One thing: Chest tube are tide to hemlich valve or a pleurevac (a drain box) so beach would not be able to dress and walk around without taking the chest tube out (maybe with the hemlich valve, but not right after surgery). Oh and you can't just unplugued a drip and leave the catheter, blood would clot in it (onless there is a valve on the catheter).

Sorry, i'm a nurse and I work in thoracic surgery...:D

Still, I've taken notes for how to deal with difficult patients! Lol!
Strapakai chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Hilarious!

I loved all his attempted escapes. I can imagine the orderlies reviewing their after action plan to make their tactics more effective. I piety the next stealth ranger that tries to make a run for it.

And the 5 point restraint is very funny.

I remember reading a fic threatening the use of the 1 point restraint to Snake Eyes. I thought that was funny.

Having BH not taking the threat seriously is hilarious. I can only imagine the gleeful look on the nurse's face supervising the intern who did the procedure. Why pass up a good teaching opportunity?

Thank you for an other great fic.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Hehehe. That was great. Loved the escape attempts, and the fact he gets punished for it. The staff at that hospital is awesome. :D
Frog1 chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
This was a funny story, particularly after the day I had!

BTW: How would Aunt Beth mother hen/nurse a ninja? They're more slippery and hate hospitals more than Beachhead!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Poor Beach with his five restraints, but he did bring it on himself. I really admire what those nurses, orderlies, doctors, etc have to deal with.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
No! Beach Head! On the bright side, Aunt Beth is here! (Or the Cookie Lady.) Great chapter, nice to see that Seth's along too. Beach may be a bit irritated that he's a bit smitten of Covergirl, but at least he cared enough to come along and see how he's doing. As always, Beach Head vs. Flint (Granite) is always amusing.
TheDreamerLady chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Cliffhanger?

Jerk!

Update like, now!

~amanda
N. Ockenfels chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Yippie, Aunt Beth visiting ! That's great, but just please don't leave us hanging too long. I hate cliffhangers. Oh well, thanks for another great chapter.
Ghanie chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
That is mean! Hope you update very soon! ;)
Strapakai chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
A cliff-hanger!

That's cool.

I did not expect to see Aunt Beth show up. Maybe I use to gets vibes from your computer and not you. ;-p

Thank you for keeping Flint extra decent.

The interns were funny! I am impressed that there was only one broken finger.
Not so Dark chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
xD I finally meet Aunt Beth. I haven't read that fanfiction yet (it is on my to-do list along with the Death/Ghost fic)! It is the family one right? And the letters that follow it up. Mm, I've got to read them. She's an awesome character.

Hahaha! Seeing BeachHead trying to talk was so funny. Poor BeachHead. I'm sure he'll eventually get back at them with some amazing PT to bust their butts.

Ah but then a cliffhanger! Oh no! BeachHead!

Now I must squirm in place until you update to see what is happening to our BeachHead. Dx

Patiently waiting~!

With love, hugs and cookies,

~Liath
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
uh oh...

did his lung collapse again?
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »