Reviews for Falling For You
Psyk2 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Oh... ! #$%*(&%#(*&%#) *

Sorry to hear about your computer - been there, it bites

BUT

If you leave this hanging for too long, my inner Beach is going to come out.

Excellent story BTW!
Karama9 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Ack! Evil! It's all small talk and light and nothing bad happening, and you end it like this?

Now I'll spend the whole night fretting over Beach instead of working or writing.

Nice chapter. I didn't think Flint was that bad, but then again, it's Beach who was having to put up with him, and for Beach, Flint being present is irritating enough even if he doesn't do anything at all, so if he's taunting the tiniest bit... :D
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Halluzinating Beachhead, always fun. Just that thing with the ripped out tube wasn't quite as funny for me - cause my mother HAD managed to do that when she had had a really bad accident during my childhood. Took her months to be able to talk halfway normal and years of voice training before she could sing again due to her shredded voice cords. So not fun for all of us.

Still, plenty of laughs even for me here - the sight of beach in a hospital gown (with those stupid open back) is a hilarious picture in my mind, especially what with running full tilt down a hall and hiding under a desk.

And really, really thank you for going on despite losing your data !
Kathleen chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Another great chapter! It's so funny when Beachhead is recovering from surgery,he acts so different!
TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
UPDATE NOW.

I love Covergirl/Beachhead interactions, and it makes me so sad that their are only two chapters here.

So get cha butt in gear, and start typing!

amanda
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
lol

losing a fight with a chair

and lol flint lol

hurry update!
Not so Dark chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Bwuahahaha! xD Oh man, hallucinating BeachHead! I can't help but wonder what he found so evil about the chair.

That doctor dude is a coward. Grr. I don't trust or like him.

When my mother woke up in hospital, she tried to pull her breathing tube out too. The doctors couldn't stop her, so they had to do it for her before she hurt herself. I guess I'm pretty darn glad she didn't pull it out on her own.

Excellent, thank you for updating this! I'm sorry about your computer troubles. Argh, that sucks. When the eMac died last year, I lost hundreds of stories and dozens of chapters to something I was writing.

I'm so glad you haven't given up like I did after that major set back. Your writing is wonderful to read and I really enjoy it. (Deja Vu?)

Let's just hope that friend of yours doesn't read this. I'm not sure how much a random internet acquaintance like me could help. Dx

If you happen to add anymore chapters to this, I will gladly read them. CoverGirl and BeachHead together just make me laugh and giggle joyously (even though most of the time I really shouldn't).

Until next time,

Lots of love, hugs and cookies for you,

Liath
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I've got your back. Don't worry. And I find that generally it is a bad idea to pull off our out anything that doctors put on or in you. Just generally speaking. Of course, I'm not either a Ranger or a ninja.

This was great. Thanks so much!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Poor Beach. He has to suffer so much while giving us so much amusement.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Yeah, Beach, you tell that chair! Or squeak at it! Oh, look, it just won't listen and leave... kick it!

Cheerleader for hallucinating rangers... that would be a really funny job. It would require a good bit of danger pay, though.

And Flint, wanting to cry sometimes because he has to put up with himself? That's gold.

That was hilarious! Despite the fact it revolved around Beach being severely injured and delirious... or maybe because. Anyway, I loved it.
Strapakai chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
You certainly like beating up poor BeachHead.

I live the baby Rangers. They sound cute.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
lol poor beachhead

lol

baby rangies!

hurry update!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
The details about BeachHead's injuries churned my stomach a bit; Iusually don't have that happen while reading fics? But the "baby Rangers" jokes made me feel better, so all's well. :)
Karama9 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
You really do have fondness for stabbing people...

That was nice... nothing to say, brains not working at the moment.
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Okay, forgiven, if it's a follow-up for this story. Really brightened up my day, I was laughing so much. But yeah, I'd still be grateful, if you could work on "little medic".

Thanks for putting up stories so quickly.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »