Reviews for Falling For You
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
oh, ouch, that had to hurt! Brilliant stuff and for the record, I think I'm gonna have to stop checking for your fic in the morning, I think you've made me miss my bus again!
BeachFan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
AWESOME! Please add an epilogue :)
Not so Dark chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
xD Hahahaha! That was cling-to-the-edge-of-my-seat, heart-thumping exciting! I really enjoyed the way BeachHead still managed to make a full grown man cower while he was laying on a stretcher, with an improvised chest tube and a large stick impaling his side (and countless other twiggy splinters, lacerations and what-not from the brush landing).

And the way CoverGirl teased BeachHead was highly amusing! She's probably going to pay for that when they make it back to the Pit and BeachHead escapes Doc and Lifeline.

I was laughing out loud from where the Rangers arrived to BeachHead saying “Oh gawd... mah day gets better and better...”

Thank you so much for that. I’ve been itching for an update for Ninja Hunting or The Little Medic that could, but this story was enough to scratch the itch. (Why does that sound wrong? O,o)

Maybe if you can’t think of some way to update one of your other stories, you’ll show us the horror BeachHead will inflict upon the doctors and Rangers at Fort Benning in this FanFic. Bwuahaha!

~Liath
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
"Oh look! The chopper is here! Hey! That's Flint! Look Beach... Flint came to rescue you! Baby Rangers AND Flint!"

Oh Lord, I can't stop laughing at that. I see you finally picked a title, so good job. I was taking a break from studying, so you provided me with a nice little distraction. Poor Beach and anesthesia...you do love to torture him. I don't know who's going to deserve a medal more, Beach Head for shooting the terrorist and jumping out of the plane to save a freefalling Cover Girl or Doc and Lifeline for putting up with their new patient.

Nice to see that the baby Rangers knew of Sgt. Major Hardass. Beach Head's reputation is secure.
Frog1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw, how romantic! In an army, airborne, kind of way!
Psyk2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Ah need more! This can't end here! Love it!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Frikken ouch.

Love the poor 'Baby Ranger'...oh SHIT...SNEEDEN? Sure, he's half dead...but he could still kill me eight ways, and that's just using his chest tube...god help me if he gets his hands on a pine cone...

And duct tape makes a GREAT bandage. Sticks better than actual band-aids, and is actually waterproof. Also, you get a free wax on whatever body part you stuck it to! Much cheaper than going to a spa.

Maybe Flint will actually be nice for awhile now, seeing that Beach just saved his girlfriend and all. And at least Beach is probably going to get waited on hand and foot while he recovers, though that'll probably just make him even grumpier...

And afterward would be nice. Hint, hint.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4