Reviews for A Shoulder to Lean On
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I like that you made Sam as stubborn as Dean:-)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
AW hun- this was AWESOME!

my Sammy tummy turned ! LOVED IT
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
So perfectly Sam and Dean. Fabulous job with the tension in the action sequence and I love Sam insisting that he's alright while still reaching out for Dean.
cornev chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Lovely Hurt!Sam. Just lovely. -Corrie
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Excellent.

Strong yet gentle!

I love it! Wendigo stories are the best!

Karen
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
very nice drabble

thanks for sharing

Viv
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Sam being more like his older brother, never emmitting tht he's hurt. I love it when Dean is in the mother henning mode, he's so darn adorable when he's like tht.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Those hunts never seem to end well, do they?
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I guess it was Sam's turn to be thrown into a tree this week eh? Liked the action being intimated from Sam's sense of smell!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
that's awesome. don't fight sammy! nice. write on!
88Ivories chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
M, nicely captured!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Poor Sam, that sounded painful. At least Dean is there to take care of him and make things right once again.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Great brotherly interaction. Thanks for writing!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
evil wendigo!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
LOVES THIS! *melts*

Love Sam being thrown across the clearing and how you don't tell us that Dean dispatched the wendigo but show it through the scream and the smell of burning flesh.

Then Dean's just stellar when he helps Sam sit up ("Still think you're alright?") and then when he finally gets Sam to his feet, Sam nearly passes out and grabs Dean's jacket and Dean totally takes it in stride with "It's okay, Sammy. I got you." and we know Dean's totally going to take care of his baby brother.