Reviews for Requiem of a Fallen Angel
Riotier chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
um hi I love this story its very good (except for minor grammar stuff nothing personal I was a literature nerd in high school so slightly annoying sry) the way you portrayed the characters was very well done and then I saw your last update was 2 years ago after you said this story had a fem more chapters so just a little interested if you just dropped the story which would be awful I read all these chapters and I don't get an ending? T_T that be sad
Jekka chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Once you've finished Linked Past Mortality...please continue this. I'm more addcited to your other story but holy crow this is awesome! :D
Jekka chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
I'm in love with Dante. He's my favorite. I hope as I read more I'll learn about Lady more. Aside from that this story is ahmayzing!
Jekka chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
My favorite part of this story is Aellas and Verfils feelings for each other. Its like a twisted sexier Romeo and Juliet kinda thing.
Jekka chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
So, I decided to give this story a shot, and j fort say I like it. First off, I just fell in love with the name Aella! Second, totally diggin' the story line so far. I'll review once I've read more :D
Anon reader chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
Hey, hey...hey.

Where's the update? I like your OC Aella and evertyhing is on point in this fic! It would be an utter shame for you to leave us hanging! I want to see an update! Please?
Chris.N chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
I actually read all 12 chapters and I have to say I'm impressed, Devil May Cry has always been my favorite series. I feel you added a cool new character to the series and she actually fits in it as well. I'm looking forward to when you update again, your writing is astonishing and outstanding.
Believe in Fairy Tales chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
LOVE this story! XD I really feel for Aella...she seems so torn about so many things...and I love how you portray Vergil! I really, really, REALLY hope you update soon :D the suspense is killing me lol... X3
Britt601 chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Just keep on going with the story. I know how it can be with the updates and stuff b/c there are some really great stories out there that have been compeltey forgotten. Keep going! I really like Aella's character and the fact that she can stand tp to Vergil and not be intimidated by him...I know I certainly would! Take care and keep up the good work! (Wow...I sound like a cheesy teacher saying that, lol.)
I.AM.NOT.A.DOG chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
YAAAY! A new chapter!

I'm so happy to see it updated! XD

Bring on more Vergil and Aella!
wiznoy chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
i really liked this story. update please? i want to know what happens next to vergil and aella.
I.AM.NOT.A.DOG chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
Woo! An update! I think I was jumping up and down in excitement when I saw the alert in my inbox...

My friend had no idea what I was blabbering about x3

Man, would I hate to be in that contractors place!

Update ASAP! 8D
sexy blue eyed devils chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
love this story. i just read all 10 chapters, please write more asap! _ the whole story line is amazing. poor dante thouugh :( will him and vergil ever become close? will vergil and aella ever 'consumate' there relationship?

cant wait for the next chapter!
MegaHog14 chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
I think Nero's cool. Sure, not as cool as the twins, but he was fun to play as in the game, and I thought Capcom did a good job coming up with his personality. And the attacks you could pull off with that arm of his were awesome. So, yeah, I'd say he deserves a good part in this story, though I can't imagine him giving up Yamato easily.

Keep up the good work.
I.AM.NOT.A.DOG chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
I think I actually sqeauled when I saw that there was a new chapter! _

It's been ages! Yay!

Aella can't get Vergil to not love her anymore! It'll just be to painful for them too! (-and me! You don't wanna hurt me right? *bambi eyes* :3