Reviews for Of Dreams And Omens
Awesome! I wish you'd write about Legion through Chloe's eyes
Yodes chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Really liked this.
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really like this idea, any chance of you doing a sequel?
Veronica chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Pretty please update this story...
Alyssa Cazares chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Update.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Interesting. I'd like to read more if you're ever moved to continue this storyline.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Leesha chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was amazing and after just seeing the movie I loved it even more.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was very beautiful as Chloe dicussed her grief and in the manner she spoke in. Obviously she loved Ollie and they were brillant for one another. I greatly enjoyed this crossover and look forward to any future ficlets to go along with it.
amusewithaview chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I haven't seen the movie but you've got me intrigued with this storyline... Will you continue it at some point?
winthjo chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very good start. Are You going to leave this as it is or will you have any sequel about what happens with the baby and the mother. Which Legion are you referring to? The Smallville episode, or the recent movie?
adiba123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
A interesting twist, with chloe taking care of the child after its been born, and olliver bieng dead. And this kinda remainds me of the other storie where chloe is the host of the devil!

I wounder if that guy at the end was michael?
Veronica chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I am intrigued...Please continue...I can not wait to see what happens next...I love it...

Please Update!
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh! Very interesting piece you have here. Never saw it coming where you killed off Ollie. I'm a big shipper and it made me sad to no end. But...I like where you took it. Chloe's a strong girl and I know that she would be able to handle anything. So what are your plans with this? Another part or is this it? And I know this might seem like I'm bugging you put how's the Arthur/Chloe story going? I love your versions of Chloe and I like that you put them together so quickly and so brilliantly. I never add anyone to my favorite authors list. Ever! But are firmly there. You are fantastic and I hope you know it! Have an awesome day! (Smile) Ciao.
creative barcode chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
YAY, SOMETHING. Oh, Legion. I still need to go see that movie. It makes me want to laugh... I saw the trailer back in July, and I turned to my mom and specifically said it was Season 5 of SPN on steroids and crack. My mom just smiled and nodded, like she does with pretty much everything I say to her. I have trained her well.

Can you please update something every day this week? I am DYING in 50 million things I have to do, and I'm probably going to break down sobbing in the middle of my economics class someday this week. Please? Can I please be given a carrot or something?

Well, break time's over. Back to reading the magical Conan Fischer and what he has to say on the Ruhr Crisis. But only after I'm finished economics.

UPDATE SOMETHING SOON. I'll take ANYTHING.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Never actually seen the movie but this was good. I like how Chloe always seem to be in the thick of things without realizing it.