Reviews for Harry Potter and the Royal Mint
Flashx11 chapter 1 . 1/11
Like a good improvisational routine, it keeps building on itself, asking and answering questions only to raise even more ridiculous questions.

Excellently done.
Jimmy Antlers chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Brilliant! Sheer brilliant! Now please excuse me, for I have to count my pences.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
amusing
Owl chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
This was fun. I enjoyed McGonagall's reactions to Hermione and Dumbledore, and a good use of the horcrux idea.
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I'm not even sure what this is lol, but I love the set bonus stuff with the Deathly Hallows. So much laughter. Thank you. :)
Cateagle chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Oh, now, that was fun. I daresay it's one of the more original means of disposing of the horcruxes that I've seen.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Poor Minerva, the only sane woman. She probably felt like she had dropped into the cast of Moulin Rouge.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Hilarious!

Thanks for sharing!
(thought, what would have happened had one of Voldy’s pennies had been in the hands of a coins’ collector?)
apAidan chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
that was extremely entertaining because I can see Hermione sitting there, calmly extolling the virtues of true love and explaining the entire process while Albus is sitting there with his twinkle going full blast while Minerva desperately wants to make the universe stop wobbling before it all disappears.

excellent

that was beautiful
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Loved it!
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Yes she had to smuggle the troll to Hogwarts. There was simply no other option to befriend him :D.

Really a nice one.