Reviews for Quetzalcoatl's Chain
Androgynous-Heron chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
I love her laugh, her...I lost my breath rereading her laugh. OMG run who ever ruins her work! run for your lives! no mercy on those who destroy history!
Khiruki chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
And the grand puzzle temple comes to a close. Judging by the preview, it looks like the main storyline will be starting up soon. I look forward to it.
Khiruki chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Treasure hunter Raine on the rampage...

Some original back story. How nice.
origin of summoners chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
god help the fools that get in raines way.
origin of summoners chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
cool fic never read a si like this.
Khiruki chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Hm... some action has taken place This is a good story, with an interesting concept. I hope it doesn't die.
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Hee! That was fun, V! I hope you update soon. I left most of my criticism with you, but I have something else I'd like to add.

I don't like self-inserts because of the lack of creativity, the threats of Mary-Sues and whatnot, but I like that you took this in a new direction. This isn't your cliche self-insert and that makes it interesting and fun.

I also think your interaction with Raine is interesting, and it was fun trying to decipher what you were saying. Don't let this grow old, though. I want to keep my interest.

Kat
azereath chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
poor raine, things seems happens to happened one after another. shes going to get in trouble with the mayor as well for losing the food i think
azereath chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
interesting take on the si especialy as most people always join at or near the start of the journey so good work. i think youve got a pretty good grasp of a characters so far so keep up the good work and update soon
Canada Cowboy chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Despite what you consider to be an overly harsh method of critiquing your story, I actually find this somewhat intriguing. I personally don't feel we know enough back-story of the Sage siblings to make a judgment on what things are like, so kudos to you for taking the road less traveled.

But that being said, I would like to, once again, be very blunt with your. Your current writing technique is a zero-sum game; not only because of issues regarding your progress, but also regarding the way you approached writing in general. The fact that you abandon your old stories just to go on a bunch of hare-brained scehemes that don't work is seriously making me turned off. Looking at your list, you had a good 4 or 5 stories that could have been great works had you paid more attention to them, but only to have you turn around and embark on that ridiculous mess known as "Legend 1" in late 2007. After making that mess, instead of revisiting your old works, you embarked on yet another mess called "Legend 2" which isn't heading anywhere fast, and most likely is going to end up being abandoned as you go on this trek.

And before you start ranting about how I'm being mean or whatever (as you ALWAYS do in your attempt to deflect my criticism of you), I want to remind you of this little review I wrote some time ago: "I do caution against trying to start too many stories at once and ended up abandoning a bunch of them afterwards." That was my review to you in Ch. 1 of "Legend 1" as written in Sept. 2007, 2 and a half years ago. So if anything, you have no excuse for telling me I'm re-opening new wounds, as I have ample reason to believe then that this would happen. And, seeing how you're on the same track, with the same stories written way back when still not progressing, I think I am justified in repeating this criticism of you.

Whatever you choose to do is entirely up to you. I've said my piece, and I won't say more.
Khiruki chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Oh... well... a bridge has been dropped on Raine
Puppeteer of Hearts chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
lol, I like this story so far. Nice and confusing as to what's going to happen in the future.

The last line was great though; poor Genis, it's a miracle he survived his early childhood. XD
Khiruki chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is... interesting. I look forward to seeing more.