Reviews for Affair
MustangMel1968 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great story!
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aww such an emotional one that there was hurt, angst, pain, loss, forgiveness, love, and happiness. It was fabulous...I just loved it!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
*wipes away a tear* What a beautiful story! Heart-wrenching and heartwarming all at once. I just loved it. And I will read it again and again.

Thank you so much! No wonder you won first place, bb!
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I always loved An Affait to Remember, the original, not the one with Warren Beatty ... just no.

Such a sad story with a beautiful ending and I loved that you continue with it a little more and showed us what happened to them after that.

Truly beautiful :-)
harperpitt chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Aaaaaaw, this is so sweet!
twirob chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
that was simply beautiful thanks for publishing it
SFALCON chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I am so glad you made a continuation of the movie - nice job!
Luv4Kristen chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow, that was so, so beautiful, anĂ° I didn't hate James or Victoria! I enjoy your writing very much! Thanks for sharing. Gwen
GarnettVII chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Awww, they are one of my fav couples for very good reasons (like, fics like this one!)... Now I have to go watch the movie!
nicford chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Quite lovely!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
beautiful really
dweissa chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
aw...made me cry!but the beautiful ending made the angst all worth it...:)
kayet chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
An Affair to Remember is one of my very favorite movies. I always get teary eyed when Cary Grant realizes what has happened. You did a good job of recreating the story with Edward and Bella.
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was simply beautiful, and it really made me tear up. Congratulations on winning the contest, I felt that you definitely deserved it :)
rivulets chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow. This was incredibly moving. Really makes you believe that love conquers all :) Excellent story!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »