Reviews for Affair
Luv4Kristen chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow, that was so, so beautiful, anĂ° I didn't hate James or Victoria! I enjoy your writing very much! Thanks for sharing. Gwen
GarnettVII chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Awww, they are one of my fav couples for very good reasons (like, fics like this one!)... Now I have to go watch the movie!
nicford chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Quite lovely!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
beautiful really
dweissa chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
aw...made me cry!but the beautiful ending made the angst all worth it...:)
kayet chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
An Affair to Remember is one of my very favorite movies. I always get teary eyed when Cary Grant realizes what has happened. You did a good job of recreating the story with Edward and Bella.
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was simply beautiful, and it really made me tear up. Congratulations on winning the contest, I felt that you definitely deserved it :)
rivulets chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow. This was incredibly moving. Really makes you believe that love conquers all :) Excellent story!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
It was beautiful. I loved the romance and all the love you showed on the story. Love it!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
At last, finally I get some closure for "An Affair To Remember". Thank you so much.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I loved this story, based on one of my favorite movies. I always wondered what happened after they got back together. Now I know :)
2BEdwardspet chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awww... what a wonderful story... I will have to read/watch the original now!

D-
MovieMoments chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
God, I fully choked up with this one, it was soo, soo heart clenching. Thank you soo much for the one year later thing! I might have just bombarded you with PMs otherwise to find out how their lives would have progresses. :-)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
wow...beautifully written...:)
twiquarius chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love your writting style! Amazing one shot! It's clear why its won the 1st place! :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »