Reviews for Affair
bootsie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I so love this story! This is my favorite movie of all time! The one with Carey Grant and Deborah Kerr...ah, so sweet! What a wonderful story...thanks for writing!

~Sherri
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Nothing like a fresh fic to start your day-I had friends in high school who decided that after graduation, if they weren't with someone else in 10 years, they would meet at the Empire State building. I don't know if they did meet that day, but 25 years after hs graduation, they met again on facebook, and got married this October. Back to your story...very romantic and reminicent of the original movie. Well done.
liztucker17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
good story! :) x
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Beautiful! Thank you!
cvds chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Loved it:) So well written. CONGRATS on winning!
vamosrafa07 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Beautiful :)
Blue fantaisie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Beautiful drama, I didn't know the movie but can't wait to watch it.
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Great story.

Always happy when something I vote for actually wins.

I really enjoyed this when I read it for the contest and enjoyed it again now. The characters are very well drawn and you definately do a good job of bringing us into their pain and joy.

Thank you for sharing with us and congratulations on a well deserved win.
KristyRose chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
You are such a beautiful storyteller!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Ah, Spangle...this was a tear-jerker, and oh, so sweet! I can almost hear the "Affair to Remember" theme song playing. I loved your spin on this...and congrats for being #1...

Thanks for sharing,

xoSus
KrisScott chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
An Affair to Remember is one of my absolute most favorite movies ever, and I love how you wove it together with Twilight. Beautiful!
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
wow, that was so sweet, I almost cried, the first part was really sad...

you are a master!

much love!
Rubberduck697 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hahaha! I don't even know what to say, but I feel like laughing is probably not the appropriate or desired response. I'm laughing only because I love it! You took one of my favorite stories of all time and make it a happy ending! First you Bella and Edward-ized it, which let's face it, is completely perfect! But then you actually gave Edward a brain so that he would realize that Bella was paralyzed and not abandon her. Omg you should have seen me here in my chair, reading but knowing that tragedy was on the way, it was so good that I couldn't stop... and it really is a beautiful story either way... but then when you had Edward take a closer look around the apartment and observe that she wasn't getting up, I ABOUT DIED! I was so happy. You really made this story your own, and I think the reason my first reaction was to laugh at the end was only because you took such a beautifully depressing story and added happiness... and then Smut in the way you do best! Great, wonderful job! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
darcy13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Sweet and lovely. Loved the opening paragraph. It described snowfall perfectly, and you related it to Edwrad's anguish perfectly.
missjessxoxo chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Yay! This is the one I voted for! Congrats, hon :)
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »