Reviews for Ashley Magnus, Girl Scout
KatyaKatianaKaterina chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Ok so this story was interesting, but I am very confused. Is Ashley in the boy scouts or the girl scouts. You say girl scouts, but scout masters, and eagle scouts are all a part of the boy scouts. The highest level of girl scouts is called senior and our community project awards are just that awards bronze, silver, and gold awards, and The leaders of our girl scout troops are called troop leaders. I suggest doing some research into the girl scouts so that your information can be correct.
WereCat the Assassino chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
Nice! But why beer? I say pop because ... nevermind! Anyway Tuney sounds weird. Improvising is fun! Especially when you can't find your directions...hehehe... I did that once trying to put up a tent!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
( Said counselor had gotten of at rest stop to help clean off a kid who had puled all over themselves. It had been quite an event.) He PULED on himself? Is that even a word,or am do I live under such a deep hole that I didn't learn it? (PURFLE!)

Haha, they were drunk with sugar! That happens to US! alot! *maniacal laughter*
DZR chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
I LOVE Petunia. I demand more Tuney. If Ashley, Alena and Tuney could get along they'd have the complete skill set between them for world domination. Scary thoughts.
topdog19 chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
please update love this story
Fell4 chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Cool. Cool. Cool. Love it! I like the 'new girl'. Poor Ashley passing out like she did!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
melissaadams22 chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Hey there,

*Waves to you* It's a beautiful day here so far and this is a GREAT story. I'm loving it and you really do have a knack for writing. Immensly I'm enjoying it a lot.

Melissa
DZR chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Skittle high and brains - hahahahar XD

"Mortal! We need your aid!"

I love the way you write Ash in all your fics. SHE LIVES! and not a spot of paint on her.

Wots a Buddeciala?
Surreal Squirrel chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
Painted Balls...*shudders*

BAD MUTANT MONKEYS, BAD! lolol! That was so funny!

Great great job! I love this story!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
YES! SHE IS COMING BACK! *sobs*

*snaps to DZR*

I can so imagine this being a movie, and me (or like my virtual twin) being Nina! LOL

That was just too funny! :D
WereCat the Assassino chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
WE ARE (TROY) SPARTA!
DZR chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
"Rumors were that her mom was some really rich millionaire"

Gotta ask in a very nice, gentle way XD, what other kind of millionaire is there apart from the rich kind? P

Not that I would know anyway not being really rich or a millionaire.

Anyway, yeah! updated! Can't wait for the all out girl scout war I can smell approaching.
melissaadams22 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Hey there,

Got a gorgeous Saturday here and your story (update) was a GREAT job. I LOVE how it's going and you definitely have my interest high I promise you. :-) :-)

*Offers you Sanctuary and abnormal shaped cookies with icing as a reward*

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and please KEEP it up. :-D

Melissa

P.S. Yes I listened to the commentaries for all of season 2, part two of EON was definitely sad I agree as was Eulogy.
Serenity's Pain chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Hey...so I just started reading this and I gotta say I am in love with the funny. Keep it up.
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
very funny

im in girl guides and its almost as crazy as your story.

well there arnt camping trips or bacon... or vegi bacon.. :(

your story is one of the funniest things i have read all year. keep it up! cant wait for next chapter!

well done :)