Reviews for Harmony
AndromedaAiken chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Awesome stuff! Please update more! :D
LimitedByCreativity chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
aww, this was such a cute chapter! :)
ForeverJulie chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
I like this addition to the story. I thought it was very in character and all but I did have some trouble with it. I lost track of which child you were talking about, or who was who, or something of the kind 5 or 6 separate times. It confused me to no end and ruined a bit of the story for me. And no, it's not merely because there were children in it. I think it lacks a bit of clarity. I need you to talk me through some of it next time we chat.
amieemb chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Wonderfully sexy! Skinny dipping is always a favorite of mine. Well done!

I loved how you described their love making. The images that paragraph brought to mind...fantastic!
The Dani chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
You finally posted this part! :D I actually think I enjoy the second part more than the first; Maria is pretty blunt and straightforward in her actions in this particular section. Sure, she's always up for a romantic time with Georg, but very rarely do I see authors capture her many different moods. She isn't JUST sexy, or just shy; she can be whatever she feels, and I really appreciate how you can easily show this to the readers.

Oh, and hi, Cass. :P
WandaScallion chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
After being married to someone like the delicious Mr. Von Trapp for five years, it's more or less expected of Maria to find her engaged into some sort of adventure, as far as sex is concerned, because of her passionate nature.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Mischievous indeed!
amieemb chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Maria is a a little devil! I like it when she takes the lead - great job!
zemm chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Loved it! It's so well written. Hope to see more. Thanks for posting.
The Dani chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I. Love. This.

You write so beautifully, Cass, no matter what the atmosphere is in the story. This is now one of my favorites that you have ever written (and that really is saying a lot, considering that ALL of your stories are very well-done).

Oh, and I like the armoire idea. ;)
amieemb chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Gratuitous sex! I love it!

Obviously Georg likes that Maria is still lactating - very interesting!

The ship has possibilities too!

What about during the day when the kids are around? It happens - believe me!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3