Reviews for Stained Glass Soul
Not Enough Answers chapter 65 . 6/25
What a gorgeous story. This is a true gem - I feel so lucky to have found it. Thank you so much for writing this - it's my favourite Twilight fanfic, and I consider everything that happened in it canon. I will certainly be reading your other stories.
Dr.CarlisleCu11en chapter 65 . 6/9
This is amazing I love this book
Twiiiiilight chapter 65 . 6/9
Well I cried
Coldee chapter 22 . 5/14
Wow I love the way you just describe such a perfect story though.

Absolutely admire your work, reminds me kind of ramantism type of writing.
Vanessa Frost chapter 42 . 1/29
I loved this chapter Mackenzie. As always, I love the way you present your feelings and thoughts on paper...or rather, on screen. I loved this chapter- it had C and E interaction. I had happy tears when Esme said she had Edward so she needs no power. Also, you didn't mention it but I kind of freaked out- with joy- when Carlisle said OUR Edward.
Vanessa Frost chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
I loved this chapter.
Vanessa Frost chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
It was so thoughtful of you to mention , I didn't understand it...
Vanessa Frost chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Hey Mackenzie...I had stopped reading this beautiful story due to studies and stuff...but now I have started overlapping a few chapters justto get into the scene...it is relaxing and joyful to read your beautifully written fanfiction again...
Vanessa Frost chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Okay, so if such a book on vampire evolution really exists then I want to kill the author for writing so bad about the fictional species that I love. Please excuse me for using bad language, but I am serious...I am interested to read about the werewolf evolution though it is explained rather in detail in 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse'.
Vanessa Frost chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
I know not an 'A' about archery, but it really seems to be quite romantic!
Vanessa Frost chapter 14 . 11/2/2014
The way you have described Esme's feelings for him...well there is no way to describe THAT! I think every letter in the chapter was as powerful as it should be...
Vanessa Frost chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
I guess good vamps have souls...and as you described Carlisle to be a shamelessly saintly person, which is an opinion of yours resembling my thoughts, I think the Cullens, though technically dead, HAVE souls.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
I think it is Carlisle who made a wish. Interested to know who it is though if not him.
Vanessa Frost chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
I loved this chapter Mackenzie. I loved the way of expressing their thoughts for each other, and how now they are quite nonchalant with each other, but still having a hint of awkwardness and awareness in them. Keep it up.
Vanessa Frost chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Esme's thoughts are as beautiful and pure as she herself is. I am looking forward to the next chapters, hopefully her feelings for him blossom and turn into a beautiful and fragrant flower.
Is there any book where Carlisle's point of view is written? I would like to know what he felt about her? I would like to know if his feeling for her were as beautiful as hers are.
6,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »