Reviews for Stained Glass Soul
giselle-lx chapter 40 . 8/31
It strikes me, and takes my breath away, that the entry is from St. David’s Day, 1921. In my headcanon, something different happened that day (it was the day they first kissed) but that you landed on the same date, with no information from canon, makes it feel like Carlisle and Esme are actually speaking. Saying that *something* happened then. There is some reason they are marking that day, and we’re all just trying to figure it out, since they won’t tell us more than that.

That is utterly profound.
SarahMarie4321 chapter 65 . 8/1
i nonstopped read this! it is the most beautiful thing I have ever read! this will forever be my most favorite fanfic in all of history! i was a literal wreak when they finally got together! i was cryin to days man. it was so beautiful and beautifully written! you have an amazing talent that I wish to possess! Thank you for writing!
ChubWubWub chapter 65 . 1/7
I think of this story from time to time and remember it as the best piece of fiction I’ve ever read, online or otherwise. Your intelligence and mastery over the written word shines through with each and every chapter and it is a pleasure to read. I rarely (if ever) physically respond to the things I read but I went through just about every emotion through this story.
Your Esme is wonderfully complex, your Carlisle is incredibly devout and somehow this endears you to him, and your Edward is the cause for my laughter during this story.
There’s so much I want to say about this story that I feel like I would bore you. But for now, I will say that your writing is poetic; you manage to encapsulate feelings or sensations or anything you want to perfectly.
I am in awe of your patience with this story and can only thank you for giving your time and effort to create I think quite possibly the longest story I know, online anyway.
You should be immensely proud to have produced something so overwhelmingly beautiful.
Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. This is not the first time reading this story, and I very much doubt it will be the last (this includes Behind Stained Glass, an exquisite companion piece).
Thank you again and I hope I haven’t rambled too much,
Cj (an incredibly enthusiastic uni student desperately procrastinating from the numerous English essays due soon).
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
I read this over at Ramblings and Thoughts. It was in my favorites there. Just after I reread my favorites, they closed the site. :( I'm glad you're here too.
Coldee chapter 11 . 11/3/2018
Okay, I can See I am not the only one who hopes for a comeback!
I am reareding her work like for the 5th time. It's just so incredible.
Every year I fall into these beautiful pieces about Carlisle and Esme and it always help to cope with the real life.
This is the best writing about Carlisle and Esme background. It's just so perfect.
Thank you for everything.
Zbop chapter 64 . 10/9/2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! def saw the 'M' side of this. all so innocent until right now. really upset this is done tho! THANKS FOR WRITING SUCH AN AWESOME FIC!

Love, ZZ xoxo
Zbop chapter 63 . 10/9/2018
Kinda starting to see the 'M' rating in here...
Zbop chapter 55 . 10/8/2018
OML, the only reason i haven't reviewed, is because i was so obsessed with this damn fiction! Seriously, it's become a habit to taking my laptop EVERYWHERE with me. I have like, five homework tasks assigned to me, my Mum wants me to do an extra credit assignment for some Weird-Ass reason, and i need to write an Essay on The Ethics, Regulations, and History of Medical Animal Testing, but if you know mw, you will also know that i am currently sitting on the couch, in my pyjamas, eating ice-cream, and reading. that, my friends, is how good this is.
Zbop chapter 2 . 10/4/2018
Exquisite vocabulary, amazing grammar, and wonderful punctuation. Can't wait to read more!
Bettyboo2008 chapter 23 . 9/14/2018
story is very interesting and romantic way to shed light upon the relationship of Esme a d Carlisle, that was lefr a mystery to us all. The imagery is beautiful, the building up of the tension and care they have for one another is tense and suspenseful, and the artristy of you writing entails you have quite a talent, (tell me are you an artist yourself?). Though still I find myself wanting. The inner monologue I feel is very over bearing and I would love to see more dialogue, I find myself scrolling through it all just to get to the real conversations. This is the only thing I see as a little issue for me, other than that very beautiful work.
niveditha anand chapter 65 . 7/14/2018
this is the exact story for carlisle and esme. completely compactable with book characters..heart touching, passionate, and what not... mackenizie u have studied their characters in book throughly and potrayed them beautifully here..esme in my mind matches ur story, her innocence, kindness, passion and gentleness.. i have no words.. this will be my esme and carlisle story forever. and its completely canon compactable.. even carlisle character.. his wisdom compassion and all is potrayed beautifullyy.. thankyou mackenizie..u are an amazing person
Guest chapter 65 . 4/19/2018
Literally finished reading everthing in 2 days. Your writing is amazing and really brought life to Esme and Carlisle’s story. Hope you never stop writing!
Dee chapter 65 . 3/18/2018
Crying because of this perfection
Guest chapter 40 . 3/1/2018
It's 2018 and I am here again, dazzled by your work.
I am re-reading it for third time now and it's always new and better.

Everyone miss your writing. I know it's so long but you are flawless.
upon-a-girl chapter 65 . 2/17/2018
Good evening! I'm not sure you are still visiting this site and get the reviews to your stories (even though I deeply hope so) and I also rather tentatively leave a review here - not because of a wariness or something, but because of the perfection of your story. I could spent hours to describe how wonderful I found it, how much I lost myself in the journey of Carlisle and Esme's love. I could spent hours to tell you how beautiful the whole tale is- every part of it. And no, I'm not exaggerating. But most of all I'm utterly in love with the way you write, with the way you use words and metaphors, the way you convey the emotions, the soul of what was happening in the story, the way you rather grasped and coloured the feeling of what was happening in the scenes rather than what actually happened. If you ever read this- please tell me what inspired you to write this wonderful way.
I guess this was the first love story that totally spoke to me not only in ways of romance and the truest of loves, but above all because these characters, as you wrote them, spoke to me. I could fall in love with your Carlisle over and over again, just because the way you described him is what I long for. I'm so deeply in love with this story for the deep, great love of every different kind it conveys, exactly what I long in life for. The way you let them paint and write, it just speaks to me so drastically, because I can identify with both these characters in a way I never did before. I'm in love with their love story and their minds, because you happened to write a story my soul gratifies to. Thank you. Thank you so much for writing this story and giving it to us. It made me feel more myself than I had in a long time.
6,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »