Reviews for Getting To Know You
dayday99990 chapter 1 . 4/14
Hey I rather enjoyed that thanks
Dantalion chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was a nice little story. Good job.
Isaac Clark aka Reven chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
wow thats was new never thought of Luka and Jeanne together good plot and it worked well you should write more about these 2 its a good idea :)
kevslave chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Too bad no one ever reviewed this. It's actually pleasing to read(despite the fact the relationship traveled too fast, but I've seen faster). I'm not a Jeanne and Luka fan, but I give you a thumbs-up. If you haven't disappeared from this section of FF, please write more with Luka. I sorta like his personality.
KingoftheStans chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
uh-oh, looks like Bayonetta will be very mad, well, just out of curiousity Luka's a ladies' man, you know ?
RevanBodyguard chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Not at all cheesy, this is perfect. Very sentimental and romantic. I really support this Luka/Jeanne pairing, it's cuter than the supposed Luka/Bayonetta pairing.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Not bad but technically a witch is a human as well as sapientia the sharkish water angel mentioned. As for Luka well wouldn't bayonetta have a bit of a problem with Jeanne going after who might be her man
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
ChaosKittyKat chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was such a cute story! :) I had never thought of LukaxJeanne before but I think I've just been converted lol