Reviews for Tales From 6th Year: A Revealing Rendezvous
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29
Lol, it's actually pretty smart. It only works in the wizarding world because in some ways they're more tradition and there are spells in place. In the muggle world, this would have turned into orgies a long time ago, lol.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 9/26
Ha! Cute
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
cute. and sexy. thanks for sharing.
inScense09 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Lol the last part was cute!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
nice cool
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
What a weirdly cool idea! I never really thought about the privileges that Hogwarts prefects might have, but your idea has certainly given me food for thought! Great story!
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Good story
Noylj chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
My own thought from book 4 was - why such a large bath for one person. Just how many prefects used it at one time?
It was another JKR stupid things or a not to subtle hint about what goes on.
I am sure that both Bumbles and Snivvy spy on the place, frequently.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Chem prof - I have to ask, what brought this out? ;-) Thanks for sharing!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh man - I know EXACTLY why they're smiling... *cracks up laughing*
Exivus chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
If that is a tradition among prefects, then even young Tom Riddle would get cozy with his junior death eaters in there. I shudder to think who would make a story about that!
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
and thats how localized controled nudism creates a love story!... wait wah?!
MusicIsHarmony chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I'm still trying to figure out how you got this idea, but your imagination is outstanding! This whole idea is just so cool!

Azrael38 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is just... strange. Not bad, just strange.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
that was really eye opener story hahaaa...what happens in the meetings...and I like to tell you here that I loved the way you explained about your veiws about the Harry potter books and I totally agree with you. harry and Ginny where not made for each other. harry hated the fan club and she was their leader then how he married her? In fifth book when luna became friends with harry i thought they will get together but sundenly in the end harry had married Ginny. I did'nt like that pair or Ron and Hermione...hermione is too cleaver for Ron.

Your stories are great...