Reviews for Come Together Right Now Over Me
Sky Koon chapter 1 . 5/2
Jesus holy fUck, hooney are you good at writing fan-fiction! Jesus, I wish you were writing stuff like this for the show!
Shithead chapter 1 . 1/27
Holy shit! Can I get a part 2?!
Ya boi chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I need to bathe in some hold water after reading this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Okay. So I was not disappointed at all. This was really good. Destiel is my fav ship. I lie supernatural and Sam an Bobby walking in on them was great I definitely recommend this site for fanfic of Cas and Dean. Them Sam walking in on them and Bobby to I love it and you for makin this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Oh shiiiiiit! I sense a threesome at the end! Great book though! :)
Impala67 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This was everything I could look for in a destiel fic that is purely smut. I loved it so much. Wing kink and blood play are two of my major kinks with supernatural so that made this even better. You should continue this, or write another!3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
I love you for making this thank you sooooo much
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Each day we travel further from god's light
Shannonisabanana chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
great story. wonder what the boys have to do to make up with Bobby. for breaking out the windows.
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
This was incredible. I know its an old story and so i normally dont bother leaving replies but im interested in reading the story that you suggested at the end, but only part of the url is there. Im not sure if youd even remember what the story is called since its been so long haha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
you are such a good writer
LunaOkumura chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
The ending made me laugh so fucking hard XD A job well done
PokDun chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
H.O.L.Y.F.U.C.K.I.T.H.I.N.K.I.M.G.A.Y.S.W.E.E.T.J.E.S.U.S.A.L.M.I.G.H.T.Y.I.D.T.R.A.D.E.M.Y.S.O.U.L.F.O.R.A.S.M.I.L.E.Y.A.N.G.E.L.I.N.B.E.D
fangirlsonice chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
That was so hot.
Leremia C. Awan chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This was absolutely perfect, fuck whoever says otherwise.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »