Reviews for PROTOTYPE: Sanctum
Commissar Critical chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Mercer is evil. Everybody knows this.
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I did not expect that. What is special about his DNA? I'll have to read more to find out. :)
Deinokos chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Well. I get it now. Also, yay for alex!smut!
Deinokos chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Errrr...why has Alex gone all stalkery?
menolikey chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Yay! They are finally together! :)
menolikey chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
xDD OMG. How on earth is Toby going to explain this? xD ahaha! This is so exciting!
menolikey chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
All those emotions! One day, they're going to explode and go somewhere, ya know... xD
menolikey chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Snap! Alex totally found Toby's weak spot!
menolikey chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Yay! More answers! Yes, I definitely really like Toby's personality. xD
menolikey chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Ahahaha xD I really like Toby's character! xD He's got sass as far as I can tell.
menolikey chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I really like it so far!
Joveesia chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Hehe, loved this. Makes e really want to play DA again XD Hey, lemme know what's the best way to get a hold of you, : I miss you and you seem to be on, or at least posting things, when I am on also. I know you mentioned your email was acting up so I thought I'd just ask. Hope to talk to you soon, lovey.

-Your rampant rp buddy
Spade666 chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
/ *dies from nosebleed*
Spade666 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
It's pretty good, going to my faves
Angel Commando chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
I love this. :D

I remember when you sent it to me, too. And I got it in segments. ;;

All of these lucky people get to read it in one go, how unfair is that? D: I still love how you portray them. Alex will never say I love you, but that's kind of what Toby wants to hear, but Toby's only ever going to say it if he's on his deathbed.

Which creates dat delicious tension. :D

I don't think you're ever going to stop writing about your dear Tobias. Because he's just too much of an asshat to let go. I know. . . Because I can't stop writing about him, either. v.v