Reviews for The Core of Souls
gue22 chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Am so excited by it all. This is definately great writting. I love that you included Yamucha and dare I hope that we can look foward to seeing the other z gang in action. I always feel that their strengths are often downplayed in most fics. Let's not forget that 18 is stronger than a super saoyan. But yeah that's a little off topic. I hope you have not given up on this story and can't wait for the next fix.
Philip Gipson chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
Ooh, boy! There's gonna be hilarity at the West City Dragons stadium, I'm sure. But with Trunks and Goten, there's always gonna be hilarity. Well, carry on, dear Halm.
Cr3at1v3M1nd28 chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
Haha, this chapter was great. Very funny. I love Goten, he's so innocent, his lack of being able to say words is just too adorable and Trunks, even though he gets gushed over as much as Videl he's able to keep his Vegeta-like behavior to everything. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Nice of you to incorporate Yamcha as well, yeah we know he plays ball but it's nice to see him actually in here. Update Soon.
Cr3at1v3M1nd28 chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
Well I can't wait for the next chapter. I know it'll be great no matter how long it is or what it's about. I love baseball too so this should be interesting.

About this chapter, I feel bad for Gohan and Videl but things like that do happen...I suppose.

Update soon
Philip Gipson chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
I forgot all about Krillin, Master Roshi, Yajirobe, and Korin in my last review. I'd like for them to appear in "Hos" too.
Philip Gipson chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
It's too soon for you to quit on "The Heart of Souls," not when there's more chapters for you to post. The middle part with those scientists makes a very good sign for you to continue the story. I enjoyed the bits with Gohan, Videl, and the rest. I hope you'll bring in Yamcha, Tien Shinhan, and Chaotzu also - I just know they'll have a part.
Sirius Potter2 chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
good update
ricejames chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
That chapter was awesome.

And the longer the next chapter is,the better, and p.s. I watched the first game of the season today.
Cr3at1v3M1nd28 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
I can't wait to see the next chapter. I loved this chapter. The fear Bulma and Chi-Chi put in those boys is priceless. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Update Soon.
Philip Gipson chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Those scientists are determined to learn more about that mysterious rock in the twelfth chapter. What they'll unravel is sure to doom the world. But on the bright side, there's always Gohan, Goku, and the rest of the Z Fighters. I only prey that they'll survive the ancient evil that'll be coming to them.
Sirius Potter2 chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Nice update can't wait for the next one
Sirius Potter2 chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
Nice update man! Can't wait for more.
Cr3at1v3M1nd28 chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
Loved it. A great read and it was a nice explination from Dende. As always I can't wait for another update.
Philip Gipson chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
It was nice of Gohan, Videl, and Dende to catch up with each other this chapter. They deduce the fight G and V had with the Boss while chatting like the teenagers they are at the same time. Whatever lies ahead for our heroes, it's not gonna be pretty.
ricejames chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
Very nice my friend, I really enjoy your teen love banter and awkwardness between the two of them. This whole story line is fantastic. Very nice job.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »