Reviews for The Battle City Report
OdinSnivyGunner chapter 5 . 5/25
This is a really amazing fanfic. If you ever get back to it, I'll make sure to read it.
Guest 2 chapter 1 . 1/17
You could make a sequel on this one about the virtaul world report.
Han-Ko chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
I miss this fic XD
Darkfrost chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
In Yugioh 5DS, they have more monsters with special abilities than normal monsters in their decks. It kind of bugs me.
Zarathos' chain chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
wow this story is great you should have the crimson dragon bring yugi and atem to their time to help them understand it more
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I can't for the next chapter!
izadreamer chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I really like this story! I've never read anything like this, and it's very entertaining. Update soon, please?
Sunny Lighter chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
I hope you continue this, I wanna keep seeing their reactions
DJV-Trio-blast chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
This is fun to read :) But where is the rest of it ...please update soon.
SilverStar56 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
This is awesome! are you going to update? or did you drop this story completely? please don't stop, there are people still reading this story! but i'm sorry if I sound nosy... Please continue and I will support you!
Allycat chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Update soon this is fun watching them try to understand it.
BlueMew24 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
I like this story. It's an interesting idea.
Dragon Raptyr chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Creative use of history! I'd really like to see this updated, as there are very few well written fics for Yu gi Oh out there, and even fewer crossovers. If you've given up on it, would you be interested in allowing it to be adopted? This has great potential to go even beyond just Battle City, and with the Bonds beyond time movie (set in an odd time period - Pegasus still has the eye and there are duel disks), Yugi would definitely remember Yusei. Plus, millennium items vs Illiaster? Win.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
please write ch. 6 soon
Synchron of Cardeas chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I wonder if the twins and Yusei ever find out the whole truth...Awesome story!