Reviews for Bella and Percy Jackson: the Lightening Thief
Debbie Hicks chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Their Ascesion DEATH
Us DEMIGODS WITH ALL OF OTHER DEMIGODS mauled AS ALL OF snakes WERE Vulcan drained of BLOOD wITH More were CRUNCHED Then Volturi head our pleads of agonizing pain and sufferi ng then we were found as Demigods guilty of murdering te Vulcan completely as all of drained the n BURNT as Demivamps fully-time then torn from hre wre s all of all of Bitten but it was was Too late CHANGED Instead ten Time-Split ten bled as all of blood ten Alice found us deceased and and the Wter we felt it suddent retarting our katras then suddenly were freed but suddenly too late BLASTING ITO PURPLISH FLAMES Then it was too late freed from help then it was too late te very as all of water healed but ended up with Crystalized but snow white skins and ten it was too late Had Blood red eyes but I had a hunger a urge a power and suddenly myself ws too sick Alie who did to them they had them murded oh god we need help look sent there we need to go back I am afraid you cannot the Camp merged with the homes what are we you have died there but lost te ablity to die and to be killed but you donated your seeds wit our own but tey too as all of them but it was too late In te dead of night ten Flatlined then were more than as all of camps were with bitten but syddenly byrsrting freely ten it was too late was too far overextremely as all of tem bursting frrely from te bodies Vampires into teir hall bitten but it really happened disposed te bodies all of the sudden our own appearances with their appearances chanced then I was with a sword then letting loose a strongest shattering Xena Warrior priness's war cry then ten it was a Army of as al of tem were attacking and slayng led a war then then Guads found us were a slaying ten EXECUTING Then Flames was Burnt as Demivamps ten burst freely ten sudn Sghattered then wre unable to return BLASTING FREELY Then taken from here then reappeared then reported these ones as all of temchanged illegally but broke two rules killed as all people are punished are Accused of murdere ten they killed tem wit the bodies of us/the very as all of gazillions or more ten it really happened more than as all f gazillions or more than as all of them torn from eachgodly and human and Vampiesides tese ones are mutants they are not allowed to attend schopl but tey attend a camp for demigods what with tehree traits then it was too late came too soon ourselves wre not humans at all but hybrids but our host blood Burned for te gods and goddess ten I became really realy really Smart Like Julian Bashir kept our gentic bioengineered enhnanced a Starfleet secret we were Trekkers could speak as all of Galactic languages and International langaguages it was out we were Augments could live as all of ages we wanted and desired more Trek stuff holy Zeus you ok fine but we need your help it's our thirst we were killed but destroyed risen from te ashes looked older teens mess with us you'r Sushi daimons for killing us and our race it is time to take arms and fight for all of mankind's we did a fan film with tese allies we are skilled but trained warriors as Father's blood burns I swealed ye vows to srve thy palace as future ruling leaders Sir! she is a reldai our leader ruling priness and priestess with her brother is a Executor priestMess with my twin sister you are Vulcan this my campmtr over here boys you are so handsome ad tonedoh brother we are dressed in harem girl Vulcan robes Momma mia he was very horny on teenage girls dressed from Hercules Legendary Journeys long black wig with a crown wore a sword holder with a sword Strom you look like a Lethal cold Vulcan war king What?! he was furious oh man watch te shirt buddy ulp Glover was a Satyr looked like a young Tellarite busted his poor nose could not see straight was starting to age he was near-sighted with hooves and all he was not human watch it she borrowed a belt from Vulcan to alter me What is that you are really Muscular oh man you are tall Yes a-hem! Strom oh man he's built like a warrior meet my kitten then suddenly from magical mud a Dog was a puppy ten from te skies Zeus had a giant problem Allergies from felines then ACH-CHOO! We was allergic to Tigger but loved Abby's puppy looked like a Saint Bernard en a Stormiest blow the other mud created a Dog for Chiron d was a barking her kitten was from ice and snow screeched oh myy my god Strom a Dog ten Thor was furious Skoll he whined ten from his dog I tested her she had puppies oh no more food please then he sighten girls then was drunk like a skunk ready girld Punch it ten they were a dancing and singing to Khorsarr his war god was trilling in Vulcan the first officer was really desirous on women the gods/goddesses heard joyous dancing afan film Girls young men g do as all galactic myth fan films beware monsters lurking are demons the young Vulcan woman told te Pack was telling with ten Paul was too drunk then spat oh my god YO! WOMEN! Then a clanging noise.
misswitlock16 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
i like it hope you add more
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Absolutely brilliant I love it!
booklover181 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I love that u made the setting in the lightning thief, its really good so far. can't wait to see what ur going to do in the next chapter. :)
samantha chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
please write more than two chapters please! i beg you CHILD!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
pleeeeeaaaase finish
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
oh now i understand the chapter title omg poor percy and bella they are soooo out of the loop

ily!

xD!
cottoncandybl52 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
kul story
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
kul chapter
mcutie chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
omg why did you stop its realy reallyreallyreally good :P
Cirruz chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
If it's the funnest part THEN WRITE IT PLEASE!
crimsonxfae chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
update soon please
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Great story so far, I can't wait to read more. Update soon please.

Dani