Reviews for Can You Feel This Magic In The Air?
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Adorable and beautiful ,love it
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was fantastic. :)
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Cute
Socrat chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
So excited to see another one of your beautiful,well written stories!It was so sweet and innocent and the handmade card with the monkey was the most adorable thing ever.

P. 't wait for LRTS update!
leytonfan911 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
LOVE IT! AMAZING!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This was so sweet, I miss these two characters so much. You write them very well. Thank you!
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Love it:)
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
first story ive read in ages and im glad i did. so cute. great job
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Cute one shot. I was missed Lucas balentine when they were apart.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
*sigh* really. just...*sigh*

So she sat down the other day and made the same card. Of course hers is much better defined, the monkey is clear as day and the bananas are perfectly shaped. She's an amazing artist and that's all obvious. The inside is similar too. Just her name and his name and You make me bananas! all written in her loopy cursive. The word love isn't present and there aren't any xoxo's before her name because that's all too serious and asking for trouble.

ay so perfect!
kate chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Loved it!I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
so cute! love every valentines day of it :) cant wait for the other stories you got coming up!
Rolfsss chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
this is the cutest story ever!I was smilling the whole time!Little-Luke and Little-Peyt are so adorable!
A-non.Lurker chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was a really beautiful one shot! I especially loved the beginning when they were kids, and the little things they continued (like the bananas valentine!). Those types of valentine celebrations/acknowledgements are how I would picture LP going about it; simple and intimate.

Great job! :-)
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow! That was seriously amazing.

It started off perfectly with them being five in Karen's Cafe, and then progressing as they got older.

I loved how you still kept up with the story line from the actual show.

"He doesn't know that, years later, he'll hear all about this day." - This line literally broke my heart. I legit almost teared up and I don't really know why.

I loved how you had him walking past her house the day she was making the snow fort with Brooke. It was brilliant.

Another line that I loved.

"She's tried to distract herself with work and friends and music, but no matter what she does, she feels like this vital piece of her is missing."

I loved how even though this is your story and it's not exactly the same as the show you added that in perfectly and it really captured the moment.

And the ending, with Sawyer. Wonderful. They have such the perfect little family, and it's a shame they are gone on the show. Reading you story makes me miss them. lol

This was great I really loved it. Great work!