Reviews for Ghosts of Babylon
You've done it... you've gone and written such a beautiful and intricate story. I really hope you haven't abandoned it, it would mean everything to me and no doubt others who have fallen in love with this story if you update soon. Please lol I'm begging you. I need to know what happens next
Aeza chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
There is such beauty to this story that even in the most basic of settings you cannot help but feel fascinated. Layer upon layer added to every individual until you can hear them speaking at every turn. I treasure this tale. Thank you for sharing it.
I.Weave.Dreams chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
I'm not kidding, I would legit pay money for you to update this again D:
Please, please, pleassssse update. I've followed this story for years. It's incredibly beautifully written. It is a shining and pure example that the quality on here rivals any of what is published in the world, if not better than half of it. As someone who is also a writer on here and guilty of not updating stories regularly, I still can't get over that desperation and tbh feelings of abandonment from authors when amazing and beloved stories are not updated frequently. I know life gets in the way entirely and you in now way owe readers anything, but please please, know people are still waiting and reading and loving and agonizing over something you have created and written in this world. A gift from reader to author as you gift us with your writing.

~Bless
kim chapter 24 . 5/25/2016
great read
Abigail Mikaelson chapter 24 . 5/25/2016
This is great!
The One And Only Charcoal chapter 24 . 5/19/2016
WELL STRIKE ME DOWN AND CALL ME LUCY. YOU UPDATED! :D :D :D
YASSS okay my heart it just hurting so much after this chapter :c
But it was so good! I love your interpretations and explanations so much.
Update again soon please! :)
verabelyakov chapter 24 . 3/14/2016
I hate waiting for a new chapter but you just write them in such a manner that it's worth waiting. This story is certainly one of the best stories I have read here.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/27/2016
Shhhhooooo happy to see an update! I need moooore!
mehguhn chapter 24 . 2/28/2016
wwWWWHHHAAAAAAT?!

You posted.

Oh shit. You actually posted! I want you to know that I lost my shit as soon as I saw this email. And then to make it all better. It was the most amazing chapter ever!

I can't believe Gabriel's choice! And I can't wait to see the results of his choice.
Ella Rae chapter 24 . 2/25/2016
Oh yay! You're back. This was an absolutely beautiful chapter. I love your musings on god and religion, it's sweet and insightful and powerful.
Anon chapter 24 . 2/25/2016
Can't believe the NEXT chapter is HERE! I have been waiting for a CENTURY!

Very well done. Another brilliant chapter and another success.

Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
I sense we're getting to close here. I hope the NEXT CHAPTER does NOT come next year. This really tests patience in people. Can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE be soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
~ ***** out of ***** stars ~
ButterFanatic chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
Unbelievable! I almost had a heart attack when I received an update email on this story. I thought this story was abandoned but here you are with a brand-spanking new chapter!

I closed the windows, shut the doors and I braced myself for this and it was absolutely worth the wait. Gabriel made the RIGHT choice. True example of love.

Eagerly awaiting more.. - BF
snake eyes chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
holy shit,, u finally uploaded. author, i've been waiting for years.

i don't know much about religion but i've been thinking about it alot lately and seeing that you've uploaded, it's made me think about it even more. do u know someone that works at the church or something? because u seem to know about it.

howard is my favorite and michael.

hope to see a new chapter up sooner than the last one. big fan!