Reviews for The Cauldron of Cerridwyn
Space-Case7029 chapter 7 . 5/5/2005
Good story. Enjoyed it.
Jen chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
yes, write more. i want to hear about where they go from here. i like this fic, i think you have good characterisation and a very interesting plot. keep going.
Antonia chapter 7 . 10/6/2002
I liked this story a lot, in spite of the implausibility of the plot. Bridget is A. a goddess, B. the one who leads them to the Cauldron. What does she need Syd's and Nigel's "help" for? She probably could have reached it faster on her own.
Maggie4 chapter 7 . 9/24/2002
Yes, Yes, Yes! Write more! This was brilliant*
Mica-Chan chapter 7 . 8/14/2002
Well, let me say that it was my first Relic Hunter fanfiction. And, I just read because you said that before we read Heart of Gold, we should read The Cauldron of Cerridwyn, so...here I am.

I really loved. The story is so...hum...I don't know the word in English. But I think it's enough to say I loved it. Thanks for your wonderful job.

Now I'll read Heart of Gold _ (of course, in my mind Nigel is the best man to Syd...)
Mariann chapter 7 . 8/1/2002
that was great! hope you write a lot more like that
Nativechild chapter 7 . 6/8/2002
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! Come on,...they have to get together! There has to be more!
Tabythah Raven chapter 7 . 5/8/2002
That was excellent ! I really loved it and felt like crying when Sydney died. !

It's great ! Write some more ! *smiles*
WaterShadow chapter 7 . 4/10/2002
A beautiful story! I enjoyed it. By all means, write more!
Kristina chapter 7 . 3/16/2002
I loved the whole thing it was great. Please write more it was great. Actually in fact it was one of the best fanfics I ever read about Relic Hunter.
Windrider chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
Definetly more! I loved Bridgit. You obviuosly know a lot on the subject. Not only entertaining but educating as well. Love it.
middledot chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
I loved this story so much I think I am going to read it again.
SandJH chapter 7 . 2/23/2002
Yes. you should certainly bother to write more. Good fic. There are just to few Relic Hunter fics out there.
Miracle chapter 7 . 2/16/2002
That was so good! I loved it! I hope you write more!
Scifi fan chapter 7 . 2/15/2002
I really liked the story. Yes you should write more.