Reviews for Futility's Lesson
Acrylate chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh please! Make the Sequel of this!
twilighttimefan chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Ooh who's door was it?
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
-*Stretches slightly* Fourteen days~ I must remind that person of our countdown~ Now, now for this! Mawhaha! For non-fluffy shall wake me up into a stalker-pedo mood!-

*Giggles slightly* Almost enough tears to snap me awake, almost~! I think I understand why that person of mine yelled 'That day will not exist' now when I mentioned how close 11/13 is coming...

I would /feel/ bad if I said I 'liked' it, in sense, since that would be admitting to saying I like to read rape, with when it comes to Marluxia is often. I did enjoy it though, it was nicely constructed, though did feel a little fast and empty at times, no more then the vast emptiness inside, of course. Well, I will stop, and try to make more sense another time. 3 ~Mar
Knockoutroundabout chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
"Inappropriate vine usage" um, LOL. Seriously though, this was so sad(still love it though) D: The flower thing was a interesting idea, especially it's effects( evil ppllllllaaaaannnnttttss). Hopefully he ended up in front of his own door or Axel's, he's the only one with some humanity in him. I'll be keeping an eye out for if you right anymore of these, they're like a little piece of sadistic candy for me(yum)!
shadowwalker chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
thank you for this i was looking for some sort of tentical vine rape
becoafamu chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I have absolutely no desire to read a fic with Marluxia-on-Roxas vine-bondage rape time. But I wanted to give you a review anyway. SO- wow, this was such a well-written one-shot about Marluxia-on-Roxas vine-bondage rape time! I mean, I'm sure it was, 'cause you're an awesome writer. Just not my cup o' tea. LOL.

In happier news, I'm eating a brownie right now. It's totally delicious. HAPPY WINTER! Tell upstate NY I say hi. :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/22/2010