Reviews for The Perfect Recipe
Suzanne chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Trust the chef... nice little piece.
BandBfan chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Hi H.,

If it looks like a date,it acts like a date, has hand holding like a date...why then can't we call it a date!

Let's face it they have been dating for a few years now without dating and the sex. Just lots of eye sex!

Can I stop smiling...apparently not,you just are so good at this!

Great little recipe for this one shot, thanks so much, Heather.

Don't know how Bren is holding on, I would have been all over him had he tried to give me that line about why they're waiting!

This was such a wonderful little piece, hon

Cindy

Cindy
silveribis chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
keep writing awesome stories! I looooooove :oP
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
nice little oneshot. I could picture it perfectly.
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Omg, Heather! This was all kinds of adorable! I'm grinning like an idiot here, all warm and fuzzy from this! Where do I even begin?

I love this simple, comfortable glimpse into their relationship. The idea of them cooking together, especially Booth teaching Brennan, is so cute! And their bantering is spot-on.

"At least twice she caught him quickly looking away at the last second, the last time with a small smile."

Oh man, just the thought of that, of being on the receiving end of one of those looks from him... Holy moly! Squee!

Ahem, anyway... I love that Brennan was aware of the changes happening between them. All too often, we assume she's completely oblivious to the feelings between them and I just don't think she is. And the way she finally confronted him:

"Why are we waiting so long?"

This stole my breath a little bit. I'm totally gushing here, but I can't help it. The way she said it was so perfectly Brennan and his explanation (and her acceptance of it) were so sweet. And the apron was a cute touch.

See, I get all rambly when I love something. This made me so happy! Thanks, dearie! )
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Beautiful little pool of happy. Thanks for writing. :)
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Aww, I liked this!
minifi chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
It's really cute, I like it very much. They are both very in character, especially Bones. xD
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
GUH. Honestly, I gasped out loud when she asked, "Why are we waiting so long?" This is so charming, so lovely... the anticipation is delicious. Thanks for writing it!
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
So much to love about so few words... :) I shouldn't bore you since you wrote it but I'm gonna copy all the stuff I love since I'm all warm and fuzzy and even a little teary-eyed right now.

"Happiness, an emotion she'd thought was gone from her forever, had come back into her life when she wasn't looking. And she was determined to hold on to it."

The repitiion of "Why are we waiting so long?" Completely brilliant.

"...his body inching infinitesimally closer. "It'll be perfect." le sigh

"But what she knew without a doubt was that early on in their relationship, she had become his specialty, too. Bolstered by his certainty, she nodded with determination. She could do it. She could listen to the apron." TRUST THE CHEF Love it!

Funny, too, because I've been writing smut!fics for another fandom that prominently feature an apron. LOL

Thanks for making my day better. I'm glad I saved this until today.
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That is so adorable
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Loved it! I'm so tired of the angst and dating others stories.
bbr03 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is my first review, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to say this was a truly wonderful story, very much in character. I love it! Just so you know, I read almost all the bones fanfic on this site.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
i love it!

please write more!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was so sweet and cute!

I really enjoyed it. :)

I loved the 'system' of Booth's. Made me giggle and the whole "give it time" bit was so laden with innuendo... Just the way we like it.

You wrote the characters really well, I could see this as one of those endings to an episode. you know, the post case wrap up that's filled with gooey moments that makes us squee! lol. It was light and fun and still full of potential.

I really really liked it.

And I'm craving some lasange now. haha

Thanks for writing.