Reviews for From Avalon's Shores
Gamma Cavy chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I love the reactions to finding out Kaito kid has a relative who is just as bad as he is.
igeisha chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Your verse stories are the best :D Nothing bad about it, you made me love fantasy and supernatural once more. You're a genius!
irezel chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
hee hee, very cute. :) 3
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
update soooooooon!
vampslyrhotmail.com chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
/Holy Shit!/ He's having out with Kaito in front of the task force? You rock so hard. I love the white trench coat, this whole piece is just perfectly awesome. And when Akesh produced the diamond the only thing running through the Task Force's heads is 'shit, there's someone /better/ than the Kid out there?'

I am also quite certain Akako has given the bastard horrible nightmares with whatever she's done to him.

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this before leaving. We'll miss hearing from you regularly, but I hope you have a grand time in Morocco.
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I enjoyed this three-shot immensely.
WolfDaughter chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Oh, I want to see that little story if it does make it into the drabbles. Jerk had it coming. I'll also be looking forward to On Raven Wings, however long it takes. I must admit to hoping for sooner than a couple of years but I can wait. In the meantime, thank you for this lovely little story. Looks like they're getting closer to bringing Black Org down.
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
X3 Ie I loved it.
WolfDaughter chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
::snickers:: Oh, the poor task force. They must be utterly reeling.
whitetigergp chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Once again another stunningly beautiful story. I absolutely love this 'verse. It just makes me wanna hug youkai Kaito and Aakesh even more. XD I've been following these stories since the start and haven't seen one I haven't liked. Keep up the awesome work! I look forward to the next one!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This greatly amuses me. I want more! XD See you next time!
Katty008 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hoo boy. Aakesh is not happy. This is wonderful.
Cule chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Nice Start, I like it. and can't help but wonder what role would Shinichi/Conan play if he were in it, but it's up to you whether or not to bring him in. It will be a good Fanfic eater way. Don't take to long to update.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Erm...you might want to cover your ears.

WHOHO!

Have I mentioned I love Kuroba 'Verse?