Reviews for Everything somehow leads back to Saint Potter
Nerejda chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I tried to forget that story but I couldn't. Amazing, it really got under my skin. I'm fan of one-sided Draco/Harry so I liked this motif in story. The detail on everything was just so otherworldly; exploration of everything was perfectly written. In the end love between Draco and Harry doesn't even matter to me; psychological motif was too good, realistic and excellent. I adore your version of Draco.
xrifree chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
impressive character study, I usually find that stuff boring, but actually thought this particular oneshot was very enjoyable.

It wasnt just plausible, I think it was very very truthful. Frankly, that's exactly how I interpret Malfoy's behaviour. And if you take the being in love with Harry part out, I dont think anyone can really disagree. (i'm all in favor of H/D even if Joe didnt give us a Harry/Draco ending I still think it is extremely posible there was one-sided Draco/Harry in the books, but lets face it, most HP fans wouldnt agree).

So, loved the fic, you did an awesome job.I'm into a HP haze after seeing Deathly Hallows,and your story made me realise once again how much this fandom has to offer.I mean,who would analyze the political figures that are the Volturi in Twillight?Noone, that's who. Because even our fanfiction is better. Lol. Sorry for the random review.

anyway,as always loved the story. ;)
ygvcdfx chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
very good story
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aw. That was really good. Neville should be a pychologist.
Eternal-Explosionist chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
awww i really liked this! just made me "aww" and sniff at some parts.

Really well written though, great work!
Sabazius chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was, quite frankly, stunning. Fanfiction usually falls into two categories, the epic romance that never was between two epic enemies or two best friends, or the overdramatic, teary, suicidal bundle of pain and character death. This was neither, and it was all the better for it. I thought your Draco fitted fantastically with the canon version of the character, and I loved wise!Neville dispensing life advice. Your exploration of how these two characters might change and develop as a result of their roles in the war was spot on, and brilliantly written. Thanks for sharing, keep up the great work :D

Sab x
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this was really good... i like the contemplative regretful draco
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Now THAT is what I call a moving, realistic, funny, and sweet story. I'm tired, otherwise I might leave a more elaborate review.

Love, Annabeth 3
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
From this point of view Draco should feel happy: he still has his life, family, home, wealth, he is not a slave of Voldemort any more, he has a chance for a new start, he might even become a decent person...
shadesofcool chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Some things that made me happy: hairless Baldywart, admitting to being obsessed with Potter, negating the good/evil concept.

You definitely nailed Draco, and his dialogue. I can easily imagine him being like this with Neville. It's not necessarily Angst!Draco - there are touches of wit, sarcasm, and humor that makes his character multi-dimensional, and that's why you succeed in making him realistic.

A! And sorry I was so lazy about reading and reviewing. Want some creme?
hippolina97 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Brilliant. Utterly brilliant. A thoughtful and observant character study that I thoroughly enjoyed. Loved your Neville too - "So don't fuck this up, Draco." Classic.

I'll be looking for more of your stuff.

- Hippolina