Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam Alpha
Juubi-K chapter 9 . 11/15
I finally found the time to do a proper review.

A suitably dramatic battle, with an interesting contrast between the drama of the Deikun children's duel and Sleggar's more down-to-earth perspective. I found the encounter between Casval/Char and Artesia/Sayla particularly meaningful; the siblings now enemies, fighting a battle neither of them particularly wants, yet made inevitable by their choices. Casval seeks to protect his sister by taking on the burden of revenge (and maybe his own ambitions?) himself, while Artesia acts for herself, preferring to fight alone as a Federation soldier than sully herself by fighting under Zeon colours.

It's good to see Garma at last, though I have a sneaking suspicion that his desire to prove himself in battle is going to lead him to a bad end. I was also pleased to see your faction list at the end; I wonder what role these myriad nations will play in the events to come.

Another fine chapter.
KnighteWolfe chapter 9 . 10/27
Wow. Been waiting for this chapter and the newest Meggido Chapters for so long I had to go back and reread these particular stories. And I am glad I did. I had missed a chapter of Meggido and had to get caught back up. Keep up the good work!

Looks like Amuro had his ass in a sling for a bit of this chapter. I enjoyed the way that showed that even though Amuro is a Sierra Hotel MS pilot, he's still got a lot to learn and he learns that there are more Zeon Aces out there. also enjoyed the battle between Artesia and Casval. Though it was expected, I was quite sure you were going to wait until later. Kudos to you for addressing that fight early on in the story. Can't wait to read the next chapter of both this and Meggido.

Lone Gundam chapter 9 . 10/27
Top quality mech action as always. I like what you did with how the war works, it makes more sense than the previous line and I see you had Sayla as the Valkyrie of Riah again. (or was that a typo?)
Now the only question is; which Star Nations are Earth-sprung and which ones aren't?
Gaby chapter 9 . 10/25
Great,Hope to see more info about the other Star nations.
Aegis Khaos chapter 9 . 10/24
Alright, I have a tad more time, so let me add more thoughts. The combat overall in this chapter felt particularly well written in general overall, be it the MS fights, or even the Ark Royal defending itself, complete with surprise attacks from both Zeon and Feds. Perhaps it's all that time spent writing your novel or whatever, but it feels particularly fleshed out. I think the only little thing I have about the chapter happens to be the Char and Sayla fight. I mentioned it was my favorite moment; at the same time, just as I was left hanging the moment Sayla's Gundam fired up, we see nothing afterwards and end up straight at the end of their battle. I would've been curious to see how that fight went since then. Other than that, been a long time coming.
Almighty Imaginative Craziness chapter 9 . 10/25
Can't say I'm one hundred percent happy that the storyline is constantly being changed, that Sunrider game seems to do fine in an all Human universe regardless of my own feelings on alien life, but I got to admit, Garma and Amuro's fight sounded good. I take it that Teabolo doesn't exist in this world, otherwise Sayla would be a bit more calmer. Her confrontation with someone like Miharu might be interesting to look at. Of course, you'd have to introduce Miharu for real first. I discovered a way to block another account not too long ago. Maybe you can use that for those hecklers.
Aegis Khaos chapter 9 . 10/23
Yeah, been a long time since I've seen a new chapter up for this fic. Pretty solid chapter as usual, with my personal favorite portion being Sayla and Char's encounter. It's been a very long time coming, and compared to the TV series, this one was definitely charged with emotion. Quite the family reunion. As for Garma versus Amuro, I like this new Garma alot. Pompous prick, yet somehow in a good way. And, yeah, I felt Amuro's annoyance while reading this. I'd say more, but I'm tight on time at the moment. But anyways, keep it up.
flayjunior15 chapter 2 . 10/22
"open mind" crap, their own comments on their chapters say otherwise, there qu be pretty dumb not to realize it. And you did not know me to tell me that, asshole.
hydra man.EXE chapter 9 . 10/22
After reviewing the story more than once (took awhile), I can see and understand where you are going with the main character. Comparing him to the real Amuro from the UC series would be a terrible thing to do since how you portray him and his condition compared to what Tomino tried to accomplish is entirely different and I can guess you know more about this from experience.

Your story is more descriptive and informative about the setting, background and current action plot compared to most stories I've read on . How the story is designed, like something out of Star Trek, sounds better than having to compress and compact the battles of humans with just Earth and Space.

Your story introduces an ideal of variety when it comes to the Gundam universe. I will admit, I cannot grasp the ideas of the Star Nations because they each represent a different Gundam series. Plus, each one has its own background and character; so it makes it hard for someone like me to see something like this fit into your story. However, don't take it as something big; I would like to see more involvement of the Star Nations later in the chapters.

As an FYI, ignore the kook that insulted you. He doesn't know you personally and you don't know him; his words mean nothing. After speaking with you in person, I can easily tell the world how open-minded and humbled you are about what you write and what you do.
ZeroNu chapter 9 . 10/18
First Thank you so much for a new Chapter! Second ... after reading your note at the end of this chapter I know I need to reread the hole story ... Which is not that bad I guess since this is at the top of my most looked forward to stories to have updated. In regards to the chapter itself I liked what you did at the end for saving the Ark Royal so she now has a small task force to help her on the way to earth. Also will the Gundams get upgraded or customized over time like in Astray or is that something you plan to keep to yourself? The reason I ask is because of what is said in chapter 8 how the V project is only at its first stage. All in all thank you for all the hard work you put into this and I cant wait to see the next chapter and see how the chase continues.
flayjunior15 chapter 8 . 10/18
I told you not to read anything you send me, and I read your message and I'm interested in your insults or "explanations" geo-laden and vanity when I attack. Quit that. Even if you keep your cowardice to put comments or answers in private. Me you sweat. I do not even follow the story interests me, yourself remove me off, the Dropping now better.
flayjunior15 chapter 9 . 10/18
Honestly I still think you're the most pedantic and conceited person I've ever met in my life here on the Web. Do you think that your story is good? Please only take what structured the other series Gundam and hit all in the same universe almost amassed a pile of trash and all, change their personalities some characters not to mention his character design that is that more will come to mind one who knows those series that I saw. You put stupid and unreal your problems as to make them "better." What the hell does that matter? that's also typical American roll, more of the same shit, what about the end? Please brave shit, it will spread like 300 chapters with 200 mentions of characters from other universes Gundam random, I think only less than 20 or 10 will be important in the plot at the end no more. From now until this is completed will be like 20 years and will be another abandoned without more stories in this section as usual.

That and so many complaints of "psychic powers" and stuff to the end if any you used in the battle against Zeon colony laser. PETITE so hypocritical ARE SHIT!

And above you say it's one of the best fandoms? What do you think better than everyone else? (Or producers are Gundam fans in general?) Do not make me laugh.

BE LOOKING AT A SMALL IDEA what you think. For The Bridge on the River Kwai will not turn or not, perhaps Enemy at the Gates and do another "best Gundam fandoms?

Please, a little humility that I have to tell you all this and to recognize that you can write and tell a story (forgetting all the mess and clutter appointed back.) Nothing.

Many, many chapters and half people the jump to get to the point nothing else, you give descriptions and names and more unnecessary names that nobody cares, but if you go to what is history as far there are 4 chapters that matter and if it is found.

Well just tell you to be more humble (though I doubt you do and I spit your diatribes and insults again neither will read and know not.) You leave your room and meet people and world, maybe that will help you be a little more humble. By putting a brave rudeness comments in private, do you think that so would avoid you criticize your "masterpiece" one anonymous? and then swallow your arrogance ... "Lucky".

inuboy86 chapter 9 . 10/18
I like this story it is good.
SulliMike23 chapter 9 . 10/18
So Char and Sayla met each other on the battlefield and Amuro has gone toe-to-toe with Garma. Plus we get Matilda showing up with a little backup for the Ark Royal. Can't wait for the next one.
Tahkaullus01 chapter 8 . 5/28
Okay, I'm really liking this story. Which is odd because I really don't like all. But it has Char at his most...Charming (my god that was terrible) so I've always had to bear it.
Well done for making the first face Bright ever slapped into someone I can actually stand. Though Sayla feels a Eh, it's not stopping me from liking her so carry on.