Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam Alpha
Aegis Khaos chapter 11 . 4/30
Been a long time coming, both this chapter and my quick review of it. Anyways, another good one written. Just to get it out of the way, favorite part of this is the conspiracy with Project V. I like how, given Amuro and the Gundams' abilities portrayed, Project V is made out to be a far bigger deal than in the original. Along with all scenes involving Amuro, Bright, and Sleggar, they pretty much were a compelling read. I also like Sayla's scene with Fraw, namely Sayla slipping in her disguise, and Fraw revealing her ancestry (as well as just how much smarter she is here than in the TV series). Favorite comment in the chapter: Sleggar thinking derisively the kind of girl Amuro goes for. :P Anyways, waiting to see more.
Phant0mZ0ne chapter 11 . 4/27
Another great chapter. Keep up the great work.
Also, how do you know so much lingo when it comes to the various battleships? I'm writing my own Gundam crossover, and I want to make it seem more authentic.
Phant0mZ0ne chapter 5 . 4/22
Only 5 chapters in and I can tell that this has the potential to be one of the greatest fanfictions I've ever read. Scratch that, it's already one of my top 5.
I love the way you've taken the original MSG and twisted just enough so that its your own story, it feels like a retelling, yet is still unique. and I also love the small references to other Gundan series.
Hopefully when you get around to writing this version of the Battle Of A Baoa Qu we'll see characters from 08MS, Wing, 00, Thunderbolt, and Iron Blooded Orphans all playing a part.
keep up the good work, I look forward to what this story has to offer.
spirit117 chapter 11 . 4/20
Hey Wing Zero wow it’s been a long time since you’ve updated anything its great to see an update from you. Pretty solid chapter in the end looks like papa Ray messed with Amuros body a little bit. Char is also slowly tightening the rope around Garmas neck without him realizing it.

Oh and as for Iron Blooded Orphans I also liked the ending for the most part as well. I myself would also like to see a sequel or prequel take place. I was just happy that that little sh#t Iok finally died I swear to god he should have died 10 episodes before that. In the end I would say I enjoyed Iron Blooded Orphans in the end. It did far better in my opinion than some of its predecessor series like Gundam Reconguista in G, which was a HUGE disappointment to me, and Gundam AGE which while not as bad as Gundam Reconguista in G it didn’t feel like they tried hard enough and their where just so many parts I rolled my eyes to or didn’t like at all in the third part of the show.

Keep up the great work.
Vandal chapter 11 . 4/17
One other question why are so many of militaries in this universe called Guards? I mean Imperial Guard, Royal Guard, Confederate Guard I mean aren't these names usually attached to elite units rather than whole militaries? Just a little curious awesome story.
Vandal chapter 11 . 4/15
Thank you for answering my questions. So to clear something up what sort of mobile suits do the other factions have since you have stated that Zeons Zaku is currently the most advanced type of mobile suit. I mean for example the Astray's which were Orbs first mobile suits were far more powerful than Zaku's. Amazing story can't wait for more I think i like this even more than Megiddo.
The Coke-aholic chapter 11 . 4/12
Nice to see an update outta this. If you some tropes that this fic has qualified for, the only one that comes to me first is Noble Bigot; Artesia has legitimately noble goals and recognizes her country's folly she still disdains the non augmented and looks down on them.
ZeroNu chapter 11 . 4/8
Yet again you do a great job with your world building that no matter the time between chapters I continue to look forward to the next one. In regards to the chapter itself, I like what you are doing with Amuro and can't wait to see how you develop him in regards to Project V also what you are doing with him and Sayla is great looking forward to when it hits him what he is feeling. Keep up the good work and cant wait for the next chapter.
Juubi-K chapter 11 . 4/7
Another good chapter all round.

Some nice character development here. Sayla and Fraw's conversation was good, and I liked the part with Bright watching the video of his daughters' birthday party; a nice humanising touch. Garma had a good scene too, feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities he still isn't used to, and with Char hovering menacingly in the wings.

I also find myself wondering what Project V is, and what this means for Amuro.
Vandal chapter 11 . 4/6
Wow a Zabi has a crush on Char that will be interesting. I hope we will get to see Orb, Sanc and the other allies soon. Great chapter keep up the good work.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 4/6
Lov.
Rakaan chapter 11 . 4/6
Happy to see another chapter!
SulliMike23 chapter 11 . 4/6
Well we can see that having a little downtime is good but unfortunately it won't last now that Garma has figured out where they're at.
Vandal chapter 10 . 3/26
How tough is the armor of mobile suits in your fic? In the various gun dam series the amount of damage that a regular mobile suit can take varies greatly. Some can shrug off artillery and rockets while others are destroyed by the same weapons so how tough are regular mobile suits in this world? Also will we be getting some mobile armors at some point?
No One chapter 10 . 3/14
Could you tell us the Numbers of soldiers and mobile suits that each side has? Does Orb have Coordinators or highborn as they are called here like in canon? Could you also make a map for us to view somewhere showing who controls what and also do the Zeon have any new Mobile Suits planned?