Reviews for Finding A Place To Belong
SaintMichael95 chapter 9 . 11/5
I like it. Really I do... Too bad you've abandoned it... Like most authors that start something good on this site...
SaintMichael95 chapter 5 . 11/5
I'm glad this isn't slash... I've been looking for a good SGA harry potter story but over half are slash... It's soooo annoying...
Moi chapter 9 . 8/20
A most intriguing story. Shame you've stopped updating.
grimmich chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
interesting but the repeats are kind of boring especially seeing as it is keeping harry from doing anything... but I can't wait to see when he DOES get to do something...
brnmac560 chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Great story. Wish you had updated it. were you planning to have Harry follow their orders for the whole story or was he going to grow a pair? are you going to pick up the story again?
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,455.
If you want to sign, go to:
Miranda chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
This is a lovely story. You can probably resolve and finish the inevitable conclusion (unless you think of something twisty) in a couple of more chapters ... Don't just leave us here.
Keks chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I just read your story again... And simply have to beg you to make an update!

Please do not abandon it!
Nanashi113 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Awesome start!
jupimako chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Hope you continue this someday.
dragons an' fire chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
This is awesome. I love your characterization and plot. I really like the idea that Harry has full Ancient DNA not just the gene, it's a unique twist. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates, I know it's been over a year but I have WIPs that I haven't touched but still intend to finish. Best of luck, your writing is great.
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
disturbia chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
too bad it's been nearly a year since your last update. it was just beginning to get kinda interesting.
disturbia chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
the amount of things fictional people can read in other fictional peoples eyes is simply staggering. why even need a scan, when all they need to do is look into the persons eyes.
disturbia chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
it always astonishes me how little main characters seem to value their privacy or freedoms. but i guess, harry was still operating under false assumptions.