Reviews for Secrets
Hivedragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Good beginning even felt Tali's emotion in the end of this chapter, please update soon, dont see much story's in Tali's view.
Andross937 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Well written, and I enjoyed seeing things from Tali's perspective. You did such a good job of showing the attack from Tali's viewpoint that it became a double edged sword for me. I was so pleased at seeing Tali's mix of emotions towards Shepard, and so giddy to see how far she would admit to feeling for him, that I became completely distracted from thinking about what was likely about to happen. The attack caught me completely by surprise, and how suddenly everything went from sunshine and roses to being moments from being sucked out into the vacuum of space shocked me.

Bravo.

You showed Tali's ill-prepared reaction to the attack brilliantly, and it made me feel as dazed as you showed her to be. I've played through the beginning of the game almost a dozen times by now, but you made me feel the shock, confusion, and worry all over again as strongly as I felt it the first time. Even knowing that Shepard was being spaced, I was still waiting in anticipation as Tali worried for him. My heart was still pulled in sadness as Tali learned the truth of what happened. You really made me feel the pain as someone so important to her was so unexpectedly pulled out of her life in such a confusing and devastating way.

If this chapter is all the story you intended to tell, then congratulations you have done a superb job. However, if there is more to come, then I hope to read it soon, because while you gave me a good feeling reading such a good story, you've also left me feeling sad at the end. I want to see them reunited soon. Keep up the good work!
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
interesting start i haven't read a story like that from tali's perceptive.
theluckyshot chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
keep going. Good so far, hope to read more soon.
Dante620 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Good start. It kept my attention. I'll wait for more.