Reviews for An Extended Saturday
masrifqi26 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Very intriguing indeed ! You did a very excellent job here bro. i felt their love, care and of course the situation you try to emulate in readers mind :)
2 thumbs up for you and i hope you continue writing this story with passion

Your fans,
bombshellblonde318 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
thie is a great story johnathan and timothy are the worlds greatest couple
The Archangel Network chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Those were so awesome! I love your portrayal of the boys. I hope you continue this plot line. It's really awesome.
Jonniebuk chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
WTWM is a favourite film of mine and it was a pleasant surprise to find such a well written fanfic. Grammar, spelling etc are well nigh perfect.

I think you've captured the different personality traits of Jonathon and Timothy nicely and highlighting Timothy's insecurities works well. Other than the basic personal characteristics. I think that having taken the characters away from Morgan Hill, you have pretty much a blank canvas to work with. Should you decide to write more you can take the story in virtually any direction you wish.

A couple of observations to bear in mind:

Rugby bears little relation to American Football. Thus Jonathon's comments “I made a good block yesterday” and “huge guy was rushing my buddy, but I stopped him” wouldn’t happen in a game of Rugby.

The cracked or dislocated ribs are good plot device but you need to think through the implications. A rib injury would have no impact on ability to walk along a corridor and only marginal effect on ascending or descending stairs. The injury would however have a major impact on standing up from a sedentary position. Even more so given the action described Jonathon allowed himself to be pulled up.

I hope you return to take the story further.
Wallypog chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
great story! i just discovered this movie yesterday and loved it! hope to see more from you on this story!
MizuRyuu777 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I just like to say I love this story... I really hope you would continue writing more as we are all sadly deprived of Were the World Mine fanfics... I really like how you kept the contrast of interest between Johnathon and Timothy..

I am just wondering, how are you dealing with the whole magic pansy thing? Does Timothy even remember the entire thing, or did his memory became hazy like the rest of the class? Also, any chance we can find out anything about Johnathon's family? Just wondering how did they take their son suddenly coming out as gay...

I think having the Saturday theme is great, so I hope you keep that up...
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
OMG! So I totally said that I'd review for any WTWM update you had, and it took me 2 months to review this chapter. I am sooo sorry! For some reason, I just thought that chapter 1 was a one shot.

Anywho, the new chapter was totally adorable! They are like so innocent yet intimate at the same time and it makes me die in happiness :)

Now that I acknowledge that this story updates (again, sorry!), I definately can't wait till the next update!
VickyValross chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
need more
Sarahrose660 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Well, I'm really enjoying this story. I think that your Timothy and Jonathon are in character, and I love the little extra details you added to them, like Timothy's insecurities. I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm sure it'll be great if it's fluffy or serious. Thanks for a great read :D
iyra92 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Just to let you know I like this story. Thanks for sharing and keep on writing.
strawrawbeby chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
cute :D
cerasylvania chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
i really hope that there is a sequel to this story because its really good.
AmethystSiri chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Great story :) So happy to have another WTWM story, I will be hoping for a sequel :)
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OMG, I was so happy to see a new story on the WTWM page! Your story is great! I was so sad when it ended. If you ever write any sequels to it, I'll definately be here to review it!