Reviews for Ladies, Ladies, Ladies
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 5 . 2/12
Years after reading it initially, I come back to LLL.

This fic seems intentially written with camp in mind, but all too often you attempt to write emotionally intimate moments in order to progress an unnecessary character arc. These moments occur with increasing frequency, to the point where they’re samey if not limp.

Like with other such works, the male lead is simplistic. I’m unsure if it was so that interactions with the disparate female cast would be less forced, but it comes off that way. The only two aspects that stood out to me were the conflict with his Dark Side and the grief he holds for his dead beau.

Neither concepts are terribly new, but it’s surprising that the former has some moments. Overstated and astonishingly brief, but there it is.

Incidentally, the lead’s pining was droll in the first installment, yet unbearably shrill in subsequent acts. There is a tangible brittleness to any development; your prose reads as if you want to get from one point to another but are unsure how to do so.

You had hinted at an awareness of your shortcomings, which did nothing to mitigate their jarring effect. I can only hope you’ve progressed well beyond these obstacles.
ArleXRoz chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Definitely deserves a sequel
Baluar chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Well... this is good. I skipped the lemon bits (not because of innocence or w/e, but because they're just not my cup of tea; let's just say I'm into... other stuff), but this is pretty fucking good. Earned a fave.
Gelious chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Awesome story. I don't think I ever read fiction that combined lemon and harems with actual interesting plot, believable characters and action. You did a superb job by merging two different kinds of story.
The totally unexplainable presence of Quest Log (at least you explained the part about Skills somewhat) ruins it a bit, but since it was originally a parody, it makes sense.
Anyway, I enjoyed the story a lot, so thank you for writing it!
rfpaulino1987 chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
my fav fanfic, i loved and enjoyed reading the whole thing, i hope you get to make a sequel
thanks!
ooooreee chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
I loved it! read the whole thing, and enjoyed it, brings back the good old days. i have always liked blood raven, all the corrupted rogues, andariel, the rogue mercenary, the succubus, and thanks to you even the saber cats, this story of brings to life those characters, in a deeper way, i loved the lemons aswell, i hope that someday you could get to write something like this again, thanks for sharing your work
Kranon the Deathclaw-Human chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I really enjoyed this ending. (the original, not the alternate)
Zyke has already started a family with Alisa and Rrajhess. Not to mention that the kids are really cute.
I hope Imperius doesn't do anything to Zyke's harem or even to his children. Or else, like Auriel and Tyrael are aware, another war will begin.

By the way, are you thinking about writing a sequel about this? Of Zyke or perhaps of, at least, one of his children now fully grown and in the world of Diablo 3?
Tokeria chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Nice one. Good balance between stuff and fun to the end. I really enjoyed this story. Hope you will consider to make sequel base on Diablo 3. Would sure like to see how would you add Cydaea and some others in the story current story. The old members of harem would sure impact the story it self I think.
Hope you at least consider to expand on this story or make sequel if you get sometime for it. :D
Kane77 chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
You should be happy as far as harems go this was good though I mighta shaved the succubus off near the end or explored the auriel option I enjoyed this be proud
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Surprisingly very good, even if you remove the lemons.

Would love a D3 with mister Z and crew, plus one lite-bright. But I'm not sure if that's something you'd want to do, considering where that game starts you off, he'd have to panic and go hunting for them all again. Or maybe Miss Lite-bright helps with that, considering, you know, teleportation.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I wish their was more. I swear to God, I read this for so long that I could imagine it as a book series. Continue the epilogue! Thanks for the great story, really loved it.
Colma chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
s
Colma chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
It's extremely well written stories like this that makes me anxious about completing it. New to fan fictions as well, this story being my first which is a very great start if you ask me.
Twigon chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Fuck your cliffhanger alternate ending. I'm going to go to your author page, and I'm going to find that there is no continuation, and I'm going to be unhappy.

Alternatively, I'll find a continuation, and be very happy.

Either way, good story. Makes me want to buy Diablo for myself.
bowserbrowser chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is a piece of storytelling mastery. Never has something so illicit (downright smutty at times ;D) been written so well. I find that I will read the story for the twists and turns then be utterly fascinated by the more mature content. Sir or madam, you write a good, not overdone, just plain sexy, story with a surprising and engaging story. I laud you.