Reviews for Ladies, Ladies, Ladies
Gelious chapter 6 . 9/9
Awesome story. I don't think I ever read fiction that combined lemon and harems with actual interesting plot, believable characters and action. You did a superb job by merging two different kinds of story.
The totally unexplainable presence of Quest Log (at least you explained the part about Skills somewhat) ruins it a bit, but since it was originally a parody, it makes sense.
Anyway, I enjoyed the story a lot, so thank you for writing it!
rfpaulino1987 chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
my fav fanfic, i loved and enjoyed reading the whole thing, i hope you get to make a sequel
ooooreee chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
I loved it! read the whole thing, and enjoyed it, brings back the good old days. i have always liked blood raven, all the corrupted rogues, andariel, the rogue mercenary, the succubus, and thanks to you even the saber cats, this story of brings to life those characters, in a deeper way, i loved the lemons aswell, i hope that someday you could get to write something like this again, thanks for sharing your work
Kranon the Deathclaw-Human chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I really enjoyed this ending. (the original, not the alternate)
Zyke has already started a family with Alisa and Rrajhess. Not to mention that the kids are really cute.
I hope Imperius doesn't do anything to Zyke's harem or even to his children. Or else, like Auriel and Tyrael are aware, another war will begin.

By the way, are you thinking about writing a sequel about this? Of Zyke or perhaps of, at least, one of his children now fully grown and in the world of Diablo 3?
Tokeria chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Nice one. Good balance between stuff and fun to the end. I really enjoyed this story. Hope you will consider to make sequel base on Diablo 3. Would sure like to see how would you add Cydaea and some others in the story current story. The old members of harem would sure impact the story it self I think.
Hope you at least consider to expand on this story or make sequel if you get sometime for it. :D
Kane77 chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
You should be happy as far as harems go this was good though I mighta shaved the succubus off near the end or explored the auriel option I enjoyed this be proud
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Surprisingly very good, even if you remove the lemons.

Would love a D3 with mister Z and crew, plus one lite-bright. But I'm not sure if that's something you'd want to do, considering where that game starts you off, he'd have to panic and go hunting for them all again. Or maybe Miss Lite-bright helps with that, considering, you know, teleportation.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I wish their was more. I swear to God, I read this for so long that I could imagine it as a book series. Continue the epilogue! Thanks for the great story, really loved it.
Colma chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Colma chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
It's extremely well written stories like this that makes me anxious about completing it. New to fan fictions as well, this story being my first which is a very great start if you ask me.
Twigon chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Fuck your cliffhanger alternate ending. I'm going to go to your author page, and I'm going to find that there is no continuation, and I'm going to be unhappy.

Alternatively, I'll find a continuation, and be very happy.

Either way, good story. Makes me want to buy Diablo for myself.
bowserbrowser chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is a piece of storytelling mastery. Never has something so illicit (downright smutty at times ;D) been written so well. I find that I will read the story for the twists and turns then be utterly fascinated by the more mature content. Sir or madam, you write a good, not overdone, just plain sexy, story with a surprising and engaging story. I laud you.
Zedicus101 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Fan-fucking-tastic, this is going up as one of my favourite fics on the site, I'm applauding with every limb capable, haha. Seriously great, sequal would be cool but I have to read all your other works first 'aye ;)
TheThoughtless chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This story is by far one of the best roles I've ever seen for any story and one I the few I've read more than ten times so I congratulate you on your amazing storytelling skills :)
Blade1986 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013