Reviews for Drastic Measures
Taroschain chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aww, that's cute! Believable, not overly sappy, yet a hint at a happy ending!
Dbl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hm... this was a good read! I liked the 'if you love someone' opening/ending tie-in, the plot escaped cliche because it was super funny, and Duke really made this story... because people actually act/think like that, and that added an extra level to it. Really like the flow, everything's all happy-happy... I want to read something super different from you now. But great job with this one!
Fleeting Illicit Delicious chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Aww. That was so cute. For this pairing, it's almost mandatory that you work the Serenity aspect into it and I like your take on it. I love the dialogue too. The flow is so natural and amusing. And Joey being Joey made it absolutely awesome.
Tootchy chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow! This had Duke, Tristan AND Joey in it- that's me satisfied. :P

I like this, you've tried to keep it as cannon as possible and it paid off. It's believable and you really feel that Duke is sacrificing something important; despite the fact that he's actually being quite selfish. I like that, it highlights his character perfectly.

3 Ah, I love this pairing!

Good luck!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
"Because I'll be taking her out this Friday," Duke finished.

I totally did NOT see that coming. That was just plain awesome. And I loved the ending, too! Great job!

Milly
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw, this is so cute! :D And kind of sad at the same time, but in my mind they'll get together some time in the future! I love how you write Duke, you have his character exactly, and setting it around Joey's birthday (so you have Serenity in the mix) was a very nice touch. Great stuff, I really enjoyed this! :D

Bookworm