Reviews for Time is Running Out
davidahare chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
I hate it when authors do not update and finish their stories. I was really getting into this story and it is not finished .
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Just something to point out, you say both mr banner and me Moreno in this chapter. You also have Bella's thoughts going from first person to third person and it can be a little confusing.
I like the story. I hope there is a lot more to come :)
UnsinkablexSunkenxShip chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Is there any chance of you finishing this story? Cause I love the character's personalities in here! This is by far one of my favorite stories on fanfiction, but you haven't updated in 3 years - is there no hope, then? (Sorry for the dramatics, just came from drama class!) Even though im officially 1 chapter too late (and three years), I have a pick up line! "Why don't you just sit on my lap and we'll talk about whatever pops up." Hehe, it made me laugh when I heard it! Please update again, the story line is original and Leo and Bella's relationship is just too funny . Im very looking foward to the actual Bella/Edward romance, though! You're an amazing author, keep it up!
Musikrulesok chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
This is a awsome story! I can't help but notice that you havn't updated in a long time, are you planning on ompleting this story? (I hope I don't sound too pushy :/ ) '',
Musikrulesok chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I am so worried about reading this story in case it's sad but can't stop because it's to awsom O.o ", G
Musikrulesok chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
So sad :( I hope bella gets betta :) great story btw ",
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
i like the story line its really good
H.M.T.H chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
Oh please update again! This is such a great original story. Your an amaIng author :)
Beesy chapter 17 . 11/24/2011
This really is a great story! Will you ever be continuing it? It would be a pity otherwise. :)
girlwithwings2 chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
keep writing
UnsinkablexSunkenxShip chapter 17 . 2/24/2011

I love your story! Not only is it about Bella having cancer, which, i'll admit, I have a starange fasination of, but it's also funny, sarcastic, lovable, ect. I am in love with it! Please update, you haven't updated in like, three months, and im hoping that its not writer's block? Else then we'll be waiting for awhile, right? Well, I haven't seen Leondard in awhile, and i'm missing him alot! Please update, like I said, and Im greatly inspired from your story! Love it! And im deeply depressed that I missed the pick up line thingie, cause my favorite would be "Why dont you sit on my lap and we'll talk about whatever pops up?" It would've been funny if Bella said that to Emmett! lol!
I.Am.Alice.CullenXD chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
I love this! And I'm glad she finaally told Edward and he stopped being such a jerk:) please updat soon!
BellaLaila87 chapter 17 . 1/25/2011
update please!
ermagee chapter 17 . 1/15/2011
I love this story and can't wait for more...Post More Soon!
sscana chapter 17 . 11/13/2010