Reviews for Once in a Blue Moon
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 22 . 1/8
Generic is the word I would use to describe this fanfic. There is almost no plot and the majority of this "story" is nothing but fluff. Waste of time.
laviniasarah16 chapter 13 . 1/3
So much fluff, I'm getting giddy... Awesome story
SelinaShadow chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
I absolutely loved this story, loved everything about it. Just wow!
RachellovesRain chapter 18 . 5/20/2015
This chapter is very very kute I love it so much. Even though I still wish u'd be more detail about the love scene. Hihi
xxraug-mossxx chapter 22 . 2/3/2015
interesting story. I really liked the progression of events although parts of it felt a little rushed. especially the ending could've used some more detail but it did end on a positive note, so that's great. it's an overall good story and I enjoyed reading it, so thank you for sharing.
LaverylK chapter 22 . 1/23/2015
OMG.! I just love this.!
Sedgewix chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
I've read this story before but loved it so much I thought i'd come back and read it again :)
Anyway I just wanted to say the way you wrote Bella's mom was how my mom was to the T lol, Loved it!
milagglad chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
WerecatAlpha chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
WHAT THE SHEMURR!? YOU DONT JUST STOP A SEX SCENE ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT! I was all into it and now I'll never know what exactly happened. :,(
MysonSeth chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
How clumsy of Bella 2 fall off a cliff. Tsk tsk. But I really enjoyed your story!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
This was such a beautiful story, thank you for posting this.
kantorkan chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
What was the purpose of this ,it makes no sense as far as the story goes?
kantorkan chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
Why in hell are they sitting there talking to her just fucking kill her,some times it amazes me that Carlisle has lived as long as he has with some of the bone headed moves he 't talk to her kill her. you have the God of War there why is he sitting there with his thumb up his ass instead of going after her. now stumble bum goes and cuts the shit out of herself,what is that going to do with a house full of Vampire with blood lust out the ass?
kantorkan chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Stop apologizing just update when you does get in the way some times just as long as you don't wait for six months between updates and then get pissy when someone complains like some writers i have stopped reading.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Jacob is a immature selfish child he is only really concerned about knows that she is not his imprint but he wants her anyway even though sometime in the future he could imprint and drop her like a used rubber,but he doesn't care as long as he gets what he wants.i am surprised he didn't tell her about the treaty and non of the Cullen's being able to change her without breaking it and causing a war.