Reviews for Find Your Kindness
Kay Kay chapter 2 . 4/17
Woah, this story was great and the ending was awesome! I love that Cas was responsible for getting Dean better again!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Thanks for this story. I enjoy the emotional depth and the glimpse into both brothers' heads. The tie in with the supernatural at the end is a nice touch. :)
watermarks chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I was misty eyed like for 70% of your story. I felt Dean's pain and struggle like my own. :'(
Penelopyxl chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Gorgeous and moving story. I love everything about is and especially the ending.
Vero chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
wow, that was a really nice ending! I
loved the story!. great work!
superatea chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I loved it, thank you
AdrielGrey chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I love your writing style. This was actually pretty hard to read through all the way, hit really deep and brought back a few memories. I love how there was no easy "fix", because there's no such thing as that in depression. Keep up the good work.
die Otter chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
That was amazing! I think your description of Dean's depression is excellent and totally believable. I love your portrayal of how Sam struggles to be strong and take care of his brother when he finally realizes how bad Dean's mental state really is. I was also taken aback by the revelation of the priest being really a ghost. That was totally unexpected and so good! So Sam's prayers have been heard and someone in Heaven cares for Dean after all? The ending left me in tears! Thank you for a beautiful story!
SPNReadingManiac chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
A very, very interesting take on season 5's downward spiral, well-written, in-character with a little from God though out of canon, and a pleasure to read. Nice job!
MarleeJames chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I found this to be a very well-written, and beautifully empathised story and refreshingly, a nice look at what might happen if Sam took responsibility and Dean gave it up, both for their individual selves and for the relationship between them. The twist at the end was interesting, although I have to say I didn't think it was necessary, the prosaic facts worked superbly to tell this story in and of themselves.

I thought you seemed a little more comfortable in Sam's view-point than Dean's, but managed to keep Dean in-character throughout given the extremity of the situation, not an easy task! Very enjoyable and moving might-have-been for season 5!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Omg...beautifull
Ptolemy2 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Hey there. I stumbled on this story a long time ago, and realized after all this time it's a crime that never reviewed it the first time round. Funnily enough, back when I first read this story, I had been suffering from depression. After all this time, I distinctly remember that this story spoke to me... it's realness was both beautiful and comforting. In that way, I honestly felt a little less alone. Kind of dramatic, I know, but thank you nevertheless.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
good story
SuperVikinggirl chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Great story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Way to go. Loved this story! Thanks for posting.