Reviews for Virtuoso Intangibility
EwigeStudentin chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
What an amazing story! I enjoyed your Beka very much - and I loved, LOVED her and Nikola's banter! Every line between them was priceless!
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Wow... i can't believe it's finished! I Can't wait for a sequel!

Brilliant job by the way on this, it's been very well written and Beka is truly WONDERFUL. A character of pure awesomness hehe :)
Deljuj chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
*sniffle*

I can't believe its taken this long, and its finally over. I'm so proud of you.

I want in on the Sequel. :D

I'll upload the oneshot as soon as I locate it in the great vast abyss that is my Fanfiction Folder.

Wish me luck my friend.

~Fae
melissaadams22 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Hey there,

OOH what a nice treat on this chilly West Virginia; USA night. *Shivers* TERRIFIC job, truly wonderful.

Melissa

P.S. Sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel...did I ask for a sequel yet? LOL
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Brilliant Chapter! Can't wait to see more! Hope you can update again soon! Keep up the good work! :) :D
Deljuj chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
I don't see why i should review something I wrote :P
melissaadams22 chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
Hey there,

*Offers you warm and welcoming Sanctuary greetings and a cup of tea*

Put your feet up, relax, enjoy and allow me to say what a FANTASTIC job you did on this story. I truly enjoyed it from start to finish and it's magnificent truly!

*Holds out a plate of holiday Sanctuary shaped iced cookies* Cookie as a reward :)
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
EEEEEEEEEEK! Please tell me there is more! Please! ASAP! OMG! What will happen! EEEEEEEK!

Sorry, i am pulling myself back togeather now.

Great storyline and character, wich i LOVE, well written and i can't get enough of it - BRILLIANT! :) :D
melissaadams22 chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Hey there,

Pausing in my watching of Reba the TV series, it's funny like I Love Lucy, to read your story/chapter in among melting here as well and this is/was FANTASTIC, MAGNIFICENT, TERRIFIC! So thank you, thank you...*tosses candy happily at you*

grumpypirate chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Wow talk about a whole lot of crazyness wrapped up in one chapter! Has to be one of my favorite chapters so far. I can't wait for the next one to come out!
Deljuj chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Sweets, I never doubted you were trying to be nice. You just aren't very good at it *grins cheerily*

Wonderful chapter. You need to write just 1 more before I demand full custody and proper rights over the epi.

Wonderful! Stupendious! Beautiful! Supermegafoxyawesomehot!

Great job Selene-y.

P.S:- Clementia (Emily) Cruoris

P.P.S : :P
wonton-chan chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
I LUV THIS STORY! IT'S SO HILARIOUS AND EPIC! KEEP IT UP! :) :) :) *free hugs and cookies*
melissaadams22 chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Hey there,

Sorry I've gotten a little behind in my fiction reviews the last couple days, they were piling up on me. LOL But I just wanted to dig myself out and say GREAT job. This story is really well done and I'm liking it. More soon please.
Deljuj chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Fabulous dahling!

Note: Melinoe. Not Melince

wiki/Melinoe
melissaadams22 chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Hey there,

WHEW, been in computer hell all week. *Shakes head* And cable hell too, geeze but finally things are working out a bit. *Smiles happily*

Anyways your story/update was like a breath of fresh air, it was GREAT and beyond fantastic. I LOVED this, it was FANTASTIC…BEYOND fantastic and so on. GREAT and TERRIFIC!

Keep it up please, GREAT.