Reviews for Over the Horizon
CrazedGammaMan1721 chapter 1 . 1/16
400th Review Baby
Jorge chapter 8 . 1/8
Sorry, but it's just way too dumb that they would speak the same language. What if it was Mexicans that went to Kobol?
orionastro chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
very good story so far , i hope That the Odyssey and the Daedalus appear ,and destroy those base ships, and i hope Earth stops the Colonial Holocaust , revealing the faulty CPN , so that the Colonials can disconnect ,and face the damned Cylons head on and defeat them . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
This is a h*ll of a place to cliff us.
Umbra.Venator chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
interesting story, man issue was that Anthem was a bit inconsistent, after Athena told him and Daniel the history of the 13 tribes, he still acts like the Colonial version of the exodus was fact, insisting Kobol was the Human homeworld even though she stated that they took the Colonial's ancestors from Earth before the genetic reshuffle, granted she called it by the Ancients name for Earth but still you'd think Daniel would told him that.

All in all a good story just needed a bit more character refinement on Anthem :)
Chris chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
I don't know if I have said this before, but this story is too long winded, you are explaining too much, you need to work on your pacing.

Other then that it is quite well written, no spelling mistakes or context errors that I could see.
Arthorius chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
You need to learn to complete and finish your storylines, if this was real world publishing, you be kicked out of the door with lawyers pounding on your body for money you owe... 3 abandon storylines gives you bad rep and being part of a large group of writers who have abandon storylines and never completes them...
Hastur chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
Is this ever going to get updated? It's very promising, but has been abandoned for a long time - bit disappointing, that.
jag389 chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
another good story. hope you go back to writing one day. like all the stories you have written. best wishes.
Difdi chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
You have a serious error in this chapter.

Why would Adama not know what a PhD is, when the Colonies use that letter arrangement for doctors? Doctor Cyrus used those same letters when identifying himself at the checkpoint to enter the Sunken Palace in an earlier chapter.
HMaxMarius chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
He he...

Hmmm Trinium armor... rail-gun... able to shoot down small starships with a single round.

Bolo MkI

Birth of the Dinochrome Brigade! D
Alkeni chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
Well shit.

I don't know how I managed to not review this chapter last time I read it but this chapter, like all the fic, was great.
KzintiKiller chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Guys, you have got to pick this up again. I'm beggin' ya. This is easily in my top three BSG XOs. The idea of it being unfinished makes me weep bitter salty tears.
PascalDragon chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
What an amazing story! I really enjoyed your extensive style of writing especially considering that this is a group effort.
There was however the one or other inconsistency. For example in chapter 8 ( counting) Daniel remarks in his inner monologue that he'd need to talk with Vala as Anthem had mentioned Qetesh. Yet she isn't mentioned anymore further down and later on Daniel scratches his head regarding Athena's remark of the Ori. Since he had already mentioned Glastonbury and in the first SGC scene it's mentioned that Landry has already spend quite some time there I'd assume that this is set somewhere along the 9th or 10th season, maybe even after the 10th...
I'd really like if you'd continue this, but after 5 years of neglect I don't have that much hope... :/

Yours,
Sven
Stalyon chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
Great story! It is too bad the story stopped just as it was getting good.