Reviews for The Reversal
damanlyguy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I can't wait for more updates on this. Seriously. this one's good.
soulwinds chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
hey you made it pass one chappie without a lemon. From the multiple per chappie in the original story, this is a huge leap. btw does this mean you will just just straight into the storyline?
SnoSoulofEternity chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
aw, I just found this out... that sucks, although I guess it's okay... though I wish that I had gotten to see my characters show up... oh well! I just get to annoy you until I know your gonna put them in! *turns into a cute puppy and gives Fee the puppy eyes* you wouldn't say no to me would you?
pupnutie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is already much better than the older one. It has a decent plot and doesn't seem amateurish at all.

Please keep it up!
ThistlewickTheGhost chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i liked reverse and revenge. the story and characters were good. i hope you can retell it well without the lemonness. although damn, you were good at lemoning it up. why don't you finish lemon-version AND non-lemon-version. then everybody's happy!
Review 1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Everything has a begining

and hopefully and end this time to

Jokes, great first chapter
Murdock129 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Honestly I'm more hopeful for this one than the original

This already looks like an amazing and serious fic, and I can't wait to read more
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Okay, this is much better in terms of writing. And you started to rewrite it fast. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
LOL this is even better then reversal and revenge, and it just started.

Oak: i'm sure someone can stop this.

-oak comes out of TV- And by that I mean you. -points at Ash-
ARogueFox chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
XD Dork, well...it wasn't that exciting yet :P no Gary rape ya know? XD that was actually pretty hillarious, I'm just kidding *hugs* it was a good first chapter, I cant wait to see the second
megarock1018 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
im loving it already!

hope they re lots of juicy lemons in the one!
Akaashi Keiji chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
woo! the rewrite is up! can't wait to see how this plays out as a real story!